Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2005PassionCDI

For Sale: 2005 Smart Passion Convertible .8 L Turbo Charged Diesel

1 post in this topic

Good news for someone & bad news for me. I found a Brabus car that I've been looking for a long time. With that, I need to sell my 2005 Smart Convertible. If you know of anyone in the Smart Community that may be interested, they can send me an email at michael.montemurno@amcor.com. I will just mention a few highlights on the car here.

- The car was purchased in Canada new, I was driven directly to Florida, where it spent most of it's life.

- The second owner bought the car in Florida, & drove it Minneapolis. He planned to use it as a rolling billboard for his small business.

- I purchased the car 2 years ago, & it was to replace my motorcycle. I used it only in the summer, top was down 95% of the time.

- The car has about 45,000 miles on it.

- The back plastic window is NEW & has been on the car for about 3 months. I had them put in TINTED plastic, to match the other windows in the car.

- I have ALL documentation on this car since the day it was purchased.

- The ONLY reason I'm selling it, is because of the purchase of the Brabus car.

- The engine has been chipped, to add a few more horsepower.

- If someone has interest in it & can Face Time me, we can virtually walk around the car & I can answer any questions.

- There's too many scammers out there to put my phone number here, but it will be in my email back to you.

- If I had to pick something that the car needs, I would say maybe brake pads, there are some paint chips that could be repaired, maybe the air conditioner could be charged ( air is cold, but I feel it could be colder ), & that's really about it.

- The only real negative, is there is rust corners of each one of bars that go over the top of doors. This is a common problem with these cars.

- I replaced the low beam headlight bulbs on both lights yesterday.

- I would like $5900.00 for the car. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer. 

- Again, please email me with questions at the email address listed above.

- I have quite a few more pictures if you need them.

- The care is located in Southern Minnesota.

IMG_6593.JPG

IMG_6597.JPG

IMG_6601.JPG

IMG_6617 (1).JPG

IMG_6598.JPG

IMG_6594.JPG

IMG_6588.JPG

IMG_6589 (1).JPG

IMG_6591.JPG

Edited by 2005PassionCDI
Needed to add pictures