Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shung

Clubsmartcar-card

115 posts in this topic

Hey shung,

Very cool. Your design inspired me to take a kick at the can. I'll try and attach my attempt...

:beerchug:

post-30-1118359322.jpg

You guys are awesome! I am so impressed with all of the talent that we seem to have around here :-) it just goes to show that smart enthusiasts are definitely a step apart... in a good way :-)

Very nice smartdawg! But why is the smart an all black cabrio? Just coincidence? I think it should be changed to a bay grey coupe. :beerchug:

Ok I'll ask the n00b question. How do I edit these to fix [handle] (real name)

????????????????

Tanks!

Sean

Very nice smartdawg! But why is the smart an all black cabrio? Just coincidence? I think it should be changed to a bay grey coupe. :beerchug:

I think so too, with a Silver Tridion and Bungee Red Interior. No Reason. :bs:

Bud

But you're missing the "www" of the URL.

Will you be doing one in steam green/black/bluegrey, jetlines, cabrio? :lol:

Most domains are setup to work with and without the www, keeps it nice and short and clearner look sometimes.

drop the http:// and the www

I'd love to have one of those made for mine... but you'd need to photochop one of my pictures..

Xandria: Thx! However, I'm still waiting for DangerDan to step in and blow me and shung out of the water with one of his designs.

smart142: Why the black/black cabrio? No reason. Just thought I'd pick the coolest smart configuration available for the pic. Not biased of course...

shung: Another cool design

I M SMART: I can put up a blank one if you like (without the [handle] (real name) business) and you can edit it with photoshop or GIMP. I was just working with a template idea.

bsmart: Thx for the faq sheet. Very handy.

card3

I like that last one Shung! Looks great!

I have a small point that I would like to make.

I know "officially" that the "s" in smart is suppose to be lower case (and yes I know there is another thread that this is talked about) but in the URL address "clubsmartcar.ca" could be read "Clubs Mart Car" instead of "Club Smart Car". I know I like seeing all lower case letters for URLs but we may want to consider writing it on the cards as ClubSmartCar.ca. We all know that it is a smart car, but if you give the card out to someone they may not remember that it is called a smart car.

That is just my 2 cents.... can I get some change. :beerchug:

The other thing, are you going to promote it as Canadian Site *.ca or a Commercial site as *.com? I know they both work I am just wondering what one we should promote. I prefer *.ca because Canada Rocks but long term once the smart moves to the US (hopefully) it may bring more members on board from there if we use the *.com extension.

There is another cent worth of useless crap from ARTZ.

However, I'm still waiting for DangerDan to step in and blow me and shung out of the water with one of his designs.

Oh, no pressure. :cheeky:

Good job on those cards so far, guys. Keep 'em coming!

Here's one I made up that I'm going to leave on the windshields of smart cars I stumble across...

EDIT: the ClubSmartCar part appeared a lot clearer in my graphics program... I think I'll make it stand out more.

post-30-1118436609_thumb.jpg

WOW! you guys have too much time on your hands! LOL just kidding!

They all look great! Way to go making it difficult to choose... :unsure: