Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartnhappy

Monthly Outings

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.  I truly hope that all of you are safe and well, along with your families and friends.
This pandemic has altered all our lives and instituted thought and behavioural changes on the world.
I just took inventory..... I have all my limbs, about half of my liver and fragments of my mind left at this point.
I really look forward to the first opportunity we have to get together safely, as we used to do.
Our last meetings were on February 04th at the Keg, followed by March 03rd at the Railway City Brewery.
Don’t know about you, but these outings feel like years ago.
Cancelled were our annual trip to Plunkett’s in August and the Lambeth Harvestfest parade in September.
Wish I had a date and location for our next outing, but that’s just not possible.
In the mean time, please stay safe and keep smiling. 
I have it on ‘good’ authority that this COVID thing will just go away in the spring.
When the weather gets warmer it’ll just disappear.  🤪
Stay happy y’all and remember..... Christmas is coming.
🚗🚗🚗🚗

3 people like this

3 hours ago, smartnhappy said:

When the weather gets warmer it’ll just disappear.  🤪

Fingers crossed.  :thumbsup_anim:

We could always go for a drive through the fall colours and stay inside our vehicles...?????   Where is a good location besides Algonquin Park...?   Get somewhere where we can do it in a day there and back without killing ourselves...?   Certainly better than sitting in doors staring at a boob tube or a few family members...lol.