Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Willys

Lets see who'll be first to get snow...?

7 posts in this topic

OK, lets bet/guess who'll be the first member to get snow lets say in the southern Ontario area...?

Where do you want to draw the most northernly boundary?  Is it fair to say Barrie, or is that a defenate winner..?  I know they are in a snow belt as so am I being on the opposite side of the Lake to them. But the folks who live close to the shores of Lake Huron etc also live in a heavily snowed in area.   OR do we go even further north and allow LooseLugNuts to play....lol....I bet he's already had snow....lol

The reason I am suggesting this game is because I just installed all our snow tires and bought the biggest anti-snow device yet.  So I doubt I'll ever see the white stuff for decades...lol.

So, lets start and pick a date. Keep it down to a single day.  OR IF you want to get serious nail it down to AM or PM of that day.

I'll start the madness.....

1: Willys......Nov 1st  AM   Simply because it is my dad's birthday.  R.I.P.

2:.....?

1 hour ago, LooseLugNuts said:

yesterday was a mix of rain sleet snow and hail 

I knew it...lol

Well I lost the lottery picking the correct day for snow on the ground.....we now have it!   It will be gone tomorrow but it's here today! Snowed all day and it took most of the day to cool the ground to allow it to stay, and it did.! A week too early for my prediction...lol

But I have my snows on....lol

we had the first decent snow yesterday...but most of it melted today 

i need to get my plow truck back home soon

Still waiting for a good dump to add fuel to my new snow blower so it doesn't stink the garage out.....sort of can't wait to see what this machine will do....been 20 years since I had a brand new blower....lol.

Snow stuck today until midmorning. There was hail for a brief time three weeks ago on Friday where I was, north of Parry Sound!