Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brd

First 2006 Canada1 Brabus Cabrio 28,000km

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I am selling my 2006 Canada1 Brabus Cabrio concept car which has a bright Ferrari red body and tridion with 28,000km on it.

$17,500, Toronto. PM me on CSC.

It has all the options available.

This is a limited edition smart fortwo diesel Canada1 brabus edition concept car in excellent condition. Its the 1st of four made by smart and the 1st of 2 cabriolet editions. This concept car debuted at the Toronto International Auto Show in 2006. It is the first brabus edition smart brought to Canada by smart. It has a custom brabus leather interior with red stitching, red trim, heated seats, a/c and aluminium pedals plus steering wheel paddle shifters and 6 speed semi-automatic transmission. Custom Ferrari red exterior colour with brabus rims and trim such as the brabus front spoiler and side panels. It has essentially all the options which were available at the time including factory upgraded stereo. Excellent condition. Not winter driven. Appraised at $30,000.

The front disc brakes have been upgraded and lowering springs installed (I have the originals if the new owner wants to install them) and it has been remapped. All the fluids we're replaced in 2019 (eg transmission oil etc). All this work was done by Uncle Glenn.

PM me on CSC.

fs.jp2

rsIMG_5563.jp2

sIMG_5545.jp2

fIMG_5535.jp2

bIMG_5548.jp2

interior small.jp2

SteeringWheel.jp2

N001 low.jp2

fs.jpeg

Edited by brd
typo