Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoySkyBell

What is that Part Number??

336 posts in this topic

I thought it might be nice if we had a place where we listed just part numbers so that they might be easier to find!

This is the part number for the 67mm merc badge: # A 203 758 00 58. Thanks to Commander Cody for finding it for me.

These are the raised silver letters. They are from the smart roadster (apparently) I bought a pair (2 separate packages) on ebay.

The number on the package is 0014966 V002 0000 00

Part numbers for strikeline wheels (for 175/55-15 front and 195/50-15 rear tires):

Front axle: Part number Q0011484V002C31L00, price 99,- EURO each (incl. 16% MwSt).

Rear axle: Part number Q0011485V001C31L00, price 104,- EURO each (incl. 16% MwSt).

So a complete set costs (at smart center W?rzburg) 402,- EURO.

post-5-1118432109.jpg

smart part numbers have the form:

nnn nnnn Vnnn XXXX nn

where n is a number (0-9), and XXXX is the colour code.

For example,

000 0941 V013 C85L 00

is the centre section of the rear bumper on the coup? in star blue metallic.

To figure out what this part would be in jack black, replace C85L with C21L

000 0941 V013 C21L 00

The following colour codes apply to the interior plastic bits:

C69A - tomato (bungee red)

CC7A - river (silver / bungee grey)

C08A - blue (discontinued)

C14A - orange (discontinued)

CA1A - meteor (scodic grey)

CC8A - sunra (twister green)

CC9A - samoa (twister bluegrey)

Thanks to Tak for this information!

tridions

C49L aluminum silver

(note: for cars built after 10/2000)

C47L black

(note: for cars built after 10/2000)

C02L silver

(note: for cars built before 09/2000)

C16L anthracite (metalllic finish)

(note: for cars built before 09/2000)

note:

C49L/C16L were only used on smart cars with chassis prefix

C02L/C47L are used on smart cars with the prefix yh onwards

panels/cbs colours

C03L mad red

C04L lite white

C05L hello yellow

C07L aqua orange

C08L aqua green

C09L aqua vanilla

C17L matt grey (rear)

C21L jack black

C22L true blue

C36L phat red

C43L stream green (lemon)

C44L bay grey

C50L River silver

C54L numeric blue

C84L scratch black

C85L star blue

C56L spice red

C58L champagne remix

C59L glance grey

C57L shine yellow

Shung posted this in the howto section, thought I'd duplicate it here:

Headlight low beam - H7

Headlight high beam - H1

Fog light - H3

Parking light - W5W

Front turn signal - PY21W

Rear turn signal - P21W (or PY21W, depending on the lens)

Sidemarker turn signal - W5W

Brake/Tail light - P21/5W

License plate - C5W

Rear fog light - P21W

Reverse light - P21W

Here's the part number that smart142 gave for his headlight bulb replacement June 14, 2005

The bulb is an osram H7-0005783V000000000.

smart parts from Spain

bsmart has a stack of information from smart Spain for the smart, roadster and the forfour. If you would like some of the part numbers of items unavailable here he may be able to help.

2 Layer Paint Stick-Set0007755 V001 C49L 00 : Tridion, Alumininum Silver0007800 V001 C47L 00 : Tridion, Black0013183 V001 C68L 00 : Star Blue Metallic

Rear Window Grip - a small plastic handle that attaches to the Coupe's rear hatch.0015853 V001 0000 00

2 Layer Paint Stick-Set0007755 V001 C49L 00 : Tridion, Alumininum Silver0007800 V001 C47L 00 : Tridion, Black0013183 V001 C68L 00 : Star Blue Metallic

Hmm, combine this with Mike T's exterior colors above and we know all of the paint stick numbers!

Hmm, combine this with Mike T's exterior colors above and we know all of the paint stick numbers!

Maybe, maybe not. Notice that the black and silver Tridion paint sticks have more differences than just the colour code.There may be one type of paint stick set for painted panels (Star Blue, Bay Grey, River Silver, and soon, Ruby) and another for solid panels (Lite White, Phat Red, Stream Green, Jack Black).

Great idea having part numbers in one spot! This would be another great thing to add to the main website when it gets done!

- steven

I was looking for this in the Modifications and Performance forum. Why not put a sticky link in there to this topic. That way we avoid starting two.

Luggage net, termed as "luggage shopping bag" in the system, is the net that's about the height of the tailgate and gives you lots of loose article storage between the cargo and cabin. Works with the luggage cover or on its own with a rod (sold separately). Approx. $45:

000 7510 V001 0000 00

Please see this same topic in Buyer's Guide forum for part numbers for the common owner. This is meant to be a convenient look-up list of part numbers.

If you have part numbers that are more Technical and/or pertain to Modifications/Performance, please list them here (the topic you're viewing right now). Thanks!

Should this be sticky?

Yes lets make it sticky. I would suggest not appendable so that it doesn't get cluttered up. Perhaps another topic for mod part numbers

OK, how about this: Get the author who started this topic in the Buyer's Guide forum to edit their post to make reference to this topic, in the same way I did above? Recursive linking. :lol:

The bulb number for the Euro Spec front turnsignal is PY21W. Napa autoparts found the cross reference to an "Oshram" 7507.

What arrived was indeed a PY21W - An amber single filament bulb with pins offset from 180 degrees!

Cost was $2.36 each. Way cheaper than the philips silvervisions!

S

The bulb number for the Euro Spec front turnsignal is PY21W. Napa autoparts found the cross reference to an "Oshram" 7507.

What arrived was indeed a PY21W - An amber single filament bulb with pins offset from 180 degrees!

Cost was $2.36 each. Way cheaper than the philips silvervisions!

S

So do we need another (pair) bulb in addition to this one to do the Euro signal mod? Or is it just re-wiring and swapping this bulb in the light pod?

I really need a simplified, step-by-step for the Euro signal mod (Version A) where the side "orange slices" illuminate with the headlights but blink alternately with the front flasher. I read the How-To but still confused...

:bowdown3:

I was confused but it was blatantly obvious once I got in there.

The bulbs in the existing signals are 1157 bulbs...2 pins 180 from each other. The only way to get them to fit in the headlight signal socket is to file off the upper pin as the holes are offset say 160 degrees in this one. The easier option is the proper replacement bulbs....which is wha tI gave.

As for simple....the how to's her and on the "other" forum are very good and on even has pics of all the wires. I made my orange slices off except to signal and the blink together with the front signal.

Over there just search for "HowTo: Install EU Front Turn Signal &Repeater, there are two options"

And here well we don't have this topic covered as well yet.

I did (from my notes) the cut halifax wire to the black on the signal (orange slice) and the brown stays on the white. here is my pic attached. The picture is after the mod. the double wire is the halifax wire.

The front signals I removed the plugs from the light socets and used a hairdryer to loosen up the shrink tube and eventually i slid it off both . then its a matter of cutting the existing signal sockets off the wiring and splicing the ones from the euro spot on. All splices I twisted and soldered and shrink tubed ....then taped! The first one I did when I tested it the signal blinked fine then started fast blinking like a burnt out bulb was detected. all I did was turn the bulb and reinserted....this was the old bulb with filed pins. If you go to new bulbs you wont have to keep an eye out for a wrong alignment.

One thing of note...make sure you cut the front signal wires long enough to reach the sockets when you resplice the new signals on. theres lots of wire there so leave them longer...the first one I cut (pass side) was long enough but i had to reach inside to splice and tape... the driver side I left longer and could splice and tape out side the compartment.

Someone else (sorry) spliced wires onto the double halifax wires you just freed up and spliced them back onto the front signals you just cut off....this way those front signals will always be on with the headlights...pseudo driving/fog lights.

I did alot of running back to the computer to look at the pictrures from the how too and re read some more before I cut...

Lots of info for one post but I wanted to get it all down before I forgot!!!

Post questions if you need clarification that way everyone benefits!

S

post-66-1125103199.jpg