Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoySkyBell

What is that Part Number??

336 posts in this topic

If someone local with a cabrio needs some felts, I'd probably sell a few bags at $5 each, for pick-up only.

Sorry folks, I've sold all that I want to now - I'm keeping 5 unused ones for myself.

... Question: on some cars, it looks like the rear depth by the outer edge

of the wheel differs between the right and left fender....is yours like that?

I've seen that too, on both my smarts. 1:st - my front yard isn't absolutely

plain, and 2:nd - it depends on how heavy loaded the car is. I recognized it

when I wash my cars, no matter OEM rear fender or BRABUS Wide Star.

Unloaded on the garage floor there's no differens - I've messured it. Maybe,

it depends on geometrical movement - the left drive shaft is short and the

right is long ... :huh: NO, STOP, that can't be the reason ! - Maybe it's all

the rubber joints in the De Dion axle, the engine/gearbox cradle and the

linking arms ? One thing for sure, it beats me :angry:

- My knowledge lacks :(

CcL (The .......)

Cabrio roof "control switch": 0004817V0010000 - $35.95 [There must be another number for RHD cabrios, because the switch is asymmetrical]"Switch cover": 0005689V004C48A00 - $18.06

Cabrio roof "control switch RHD" : 001 0889 V001 0000 00 - $22.60 Not sure if this number is in the Canadian system but it works if ordering from the UK.

Cool, that's the one that wouldn't look "upside-down"! Although to be honest, without the graphic, it's hard to tell. :) Thanks!

You're right that without the graphic it's hard to tell but the indentation for your finger would be on the wrong side.

0001293 V003 C96A 00 - switch with built-in LED 0002902 V002 0000 00 - fog light unit (2 required) 0002880 V001 0000 00 - fog light cage nuts for adjusters (2 required)

Is this for a grey or blue switch? Is any other hardware required?

Grey switch, the thing is plug and play, and your local M-B dealer will probably refuse to order the parts for you.

Does anyone have the part number for the cdi intercooler?

I think I may have found it:Q0002409V007000000

Not Smart part numbers, but these are Bosch's part numbers for Lambda (O2 in the US) sensors from http://www.lambdasensor.com:

http://www.lambdasensor.com/main/smart.htm

Smart ForTwo 600, 700cc engine: 0258006563

I believe this list is for ForTwos until the 2008 model year.

The web page also lists the Bosch part numbers for the ForFour and Roadster.

Edited by briand

Q 000 7543 V003 C28Y 00 SE Drive Unit A (the box under the SE drive tunnel that the shifter connects to)Q 001 3752 V002 C23B 00 Pedal Mount (i think these are the Brabus bright chrome pedals)Q 001 4749 V001 C96A 00 Brabus clock (does not come with a trim surround)Q 001 4748 V001 C96A 00 Brabus tachometer (does not come with a trim surround)

Edited by briand

Ok, I downloaded the part numbers .doc file someone (was it Serge?) created. I've cleaned it up and tried to keep all the extra information added to the part numbers from the posts in this thread. I also made it a spreadsheet using iWork 09's Numbers. (Yes I own a Mac. And lots of PCs and a couple Hackintoshes.) Its not yet finished but I have all of the part numbers and descriptions that are listed in this thread. I left off prices for a few reasons:

[*]i am lazy

[*]i wanted to get this finished before leaving town

[*]i want the prices to be in three currencies (CDN, Euro and USD) and to still look good when printed out

I am trying to figure out how to list prices in Euros, CDN and USD in a printer-friendly manor so I can add it to a Smart Repair Manual I am making. The "manual" is a bunch of printed out information in a 3-ring binder. However, if / when I sell one of my two 450s, I would like to be able to hand someone a book full of everything they would need. :P

Just a warning, as of the original date of this posting (21 August 2009), it is 6 and 1/3 pages printed out.

To save forum space, unless otherwise suggested/begged to, I will just replace the PDF file in this post whenever an update, correction, addition, etc. is made to the list.

******Change Log for File********

UPDATE 2 May 2010:

- added intercooler carrier (redesigned) part number

- added turbo inlet seal (redesigned) part number

- added calmp (wider [for turbo inlet seal (redesigned)] part number

UPDATE 15 April 2010:

- added TIK inlet seal part number

UPDATE 13 April 2010:

- added 3 parts speedie listed

- added Brabus Gear Shift Knob Automatic (for vehicles that have the automatic button on their shifters)

- added the license plate lamp assembly for the 451 as it fits the 450. And a little better than the 450's assembly.

Without any more hesitation, here is the parts list. I have attached a PDF. If anyone wants an Excel version (or Numbers) I can email it to you. This forum doesn't allow me to post .xls or .numbers files.

Smart450PartsList.pdf

Edited by briand

Silver 0014753V001C50L00 List $244.60 Net $196.50 (31May2005)

What part is this the number for? I can't find to what you are referencing. I'd like to put it in the parts number spreadsheet. :)

454 - ForFour885 - front bumper area01 - revision?36? 37 is the energy absorbing unit - inside the bumperAny other clues?Cheers,Cameron

Could it be the Brabus badge that went on the back of the forfour?

bumpAdded more part numbers that I found on this forum. Also cleaned up the sections a bit.

Edited by briand

Could it be the Brabus badge that went on the back of the forfour?

Could be - finding it in a parts catalog might be a challenge.Cheers,Cameron

Seat Frame to Chassis bolts - 0003682V001000000 - screw - $2.93 trade price - out of TO or GermanySeat Rail to Frame bolts - 0005253V000000000 - screw - $1.70 trade price - dealer stockedKey Lock insert (451) - 451-727-00-88 - cover - $3.31 trade price - Out of TO (fits the 450 rear hatch with minor whittling - looks good too)Cheers,Cameron

thanks speedie. :D I added those parts to the list as well as a few that I have ordered and received. List is a few posts above this one, in PDF format.

added three more parts to the list:- intercooler carrier (redesigned)- turbo inlet seal (redesigned)- clamp (wider) [for turbo inlet seal (redesigned)]Thanks to Mike_T for listing these :)

OIL FILTERSI rec'd a SOFIMA oil filter from England. On the box it says it is suitable for the 600/700 Gassers and the 800 Diesel smartsCross referencesMCC......................0019727V001FIAMM....................FA 5573 ECOFRAM......................CH 9024 ECOHENST.....................E 30 HD 51KNECHT GRUPPE......OX 346 DMANN......................HU 68 XPURFLUX..................L 338TECNOCAR...............OP 232UFI...........................25.035.00

Thanks Glenn for the oil filters cross reference. I will add that to the parts list.

Also adding part number for the hose from the crankcase to the TIK (air intake) pipe. You know, the one that sends oil vapor into the turbo and thus the intercooler? I went to fit my catch can and the stupid pipe was broken. So I cleaned it up, grabbed a photo and added it.

Here is what it looks like:

Posted Image

Part number A 160 018 01 12

The side on the left in the above photo connects here:

(photo coming soon)

im not sure what this is called, but its number 7 on the diagram.

Posted Image

part number:

0000920v009 dnw12418