Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

Thursday April 13th 7pm The Wortley Roadhouse

14 posts in this topic

Let's get out and say good bye to a smart enthusiast who is going to the states for a new job.

I've heard that Duck and Cait will be coming from out of town. Hopefully all the ''regulars''will be there to share a beer with Kirk.

The forecast is excellent and we might even be on the patio!

Cheers! :spots:

Thanks for posting this again Glenn. It's supposed to be a high of 20 C tomorrow and sunny! Perfect for patio beers. See ya'll then.

Don't forget we have the Village Room all to ourselves at Wortley Roadhouse for that night...

Oops. Right. If there's a big turnout, we won't fit on the patio anyway! Good call Ramona.

I'm headin' out of the office now, see ya'll real soon!

-Iain

Sorry to smarting for almost running you over! LOL! :)

Nice to meet the people I haven't met before (Michael and Bill and Jake). Hope to see you guys soon now that I'm living closer to London! Dragon and Cait and I did a mini-convoy back home.

Posted Image

We will miss you Kirk!!!

-Iain

Had a total of 10 smarts gathering to say goodbye to Kirk.

Cait,Duck,and Dragun dropped in from out of town and then of course Cheese4 from St.Thomas and smarting from Ingersoll.

Smrt grl and smartnhappy decorated our private meeting room.

post-35-1145009318.jpg

post-1-1145009318_thumb.jpg

post-1-1145009319_thumb.jpg

Oops. I think I said thank you to everybody in the wrong thread! I'll repost a version of it here:

A big thanks to everyone for making last night so much fun. I certainly wasn't expecting the balloons and banners. Thanks Ramona and crew! Also, thanks to smart142 for the smart tattoos and smart watch (imported from China just for me!) and to smartnhappy for the new car brochures. They'll help in my search! However, no amount of coaxing will convince me to look at the new PT Cruiser coupe :puke: I should also say a big thank you to Cheese4 for graciously volunteering to take over my t-shirt depot duties!

I also want to thank dragon, Cait and Duck for making the drive in and to smarting for buying my skirts (now all you need is a bra :tremble: ).

Bill, maybe you should post your poem here? :clapping:

All in all, it was a fun night and I'll surely miss our monthly gatherings. Who knows though, maybe a road trip to B-more with a conga line of smarts is in order sometime this summer?

It was a great time and great decorations! Yes smartnhappy should post his poem here! Someone has quite a talent there!

We certainly will miss you Kirk, you were our only cabrio!! :crying:

It's over on the end of the London monthly meeting thread. I haven't a clue how to move it over here,

and I'm too lazy to re-type it again (with the two finger method we discussed at some length last night).

As for talent...... :blush:

I haven't had a private moment to try on my new skirts yet :blush: but already I'm browsing the Victoria's Secrets catalogue for a matching bra. :drool: I know what you're thinking (I only have 2 hands) 1 is typing in the smartnhappy method and the other is turning the pages. :biglaugh:

I apologize for being in your way Duck, but I was standing on the sidewalk!

Boy am I glad I was in attendance....otherwise, I would really be wondering what you were talking about.

I can only imagine what will happen when/if smartdawg's balls go up for grabs!

Good thing I was in attendance so I know what you you two are talking about!

Hmmm,let's see- skirts,bras,and now grabbing balls??? They've gone risque in London!!!!!