Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

May 3rd, Wednesday, 7 o'clock, Jack Astor's,Wellington south

17 posts in this topic

Not a pub, but they do have a patio where we can sit and watch the smarts.

Hope to see everyone out! Let's hope we have nice weather.

:manygrins2:

All smartaholics welcome!

If you have to play hockey you could send Mercedes with the smart! :devil:

We're going to miss you!! But we will definately have a beer in your honour!

Jack! Glad you are going to make it out! Last post here was from Aug-that lovely picture of the smarts in the reflected fender.Mighty shiny car,that one!

I'm sure you'll have some stories to tell us and I bet you've added some goodies to your smart!

:beerchug:

Sorry kids, can't make it. I'm still at the office. Boo. Maybe next time...

-Iain

What a great night! The weather was perfect and we were able to grab tables on the patio, which were at a premium. The smarts kept coming and we kept squeezing more in!

I was first there and got the table and 2 parking spots out front(used my new portable pylon)

to ensure spaces for the group.

In total we had 11 smarts and I'll try to list everyone! smartnhappy-Bill,SMRTGRL-Ramona,

Bruiser-Jack and Don,Cheese4-Melissa,MB190E-Mike,Smarting-Terry,Mercedes without Jake Morgan,The Lurker and Lu,Grey-Brad,and last but not least Otis the cat who drove from Sarnia with their owners Larry and Lisa.

Had a wonderful selection of smarts parked out front and enjoyed sharing time with all the smarties. Next time I won't forget the camera.

Melissa has already got the June ''meeting'' planned with a trip to Port Stanley and a stop at Shaws.

:switch:

We also drank a few beers to honour Kirk

You forgot the part about the mods being done in the parking lot. smart142 comes prepared with all sorts of pieces and parts to change out side marker lights, to detail and whatever else he has going on in that car. (Amazing what you can fit in a smart!!) :zoink:

Lisa and I had a fun time meeting some of the smart owners in our area and the food was great too. Otis didn't do too well in the fuel economy on the way there, but more moderate speeds were used on the way home to compensate. I look forward to getting together again later this summer and there may be some mods done to Otis in the meantime.

meow,

Larry