Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmartMovez

2007 Smart ForTwo Test Drive Images

3 posts in this topic

I wasn't to sure which section to post up in but I'll start in here!

I just had theses images sent over to me from one of my guys in Europe of what looks like a test run of the 2007 Smart ForTwo, I'm not sure if anyone else has seen these yet. If you have you can see them again and if you haven't this will be a nice surprise for you! :cheeky:

It would appear that they have kept the basic design that we have all grown so fond of but with a few updates.

New Headlights, similar to the European A Class? along with new wing mirrors and door handles from the Smart ForFour?

The interior dash and center console seem to have been updated while still keeping that Smart ForTwo style, I have to say I like the look of the interior (well the parts you can see)

Other than that it hard to make out much else visually about the car, we do know that they will be using the new Mitsubishi 3-cylinder 660cc turbocharged MIVEC engine to power the 2007 Smart, which boasts outstanding power, torque and fuel economy.

So hopefully this is a glimpse of what Europe and the United States have to look forward to in 2007 and maybe even a new Diesel version for Canada?

What does everyone else think?

Chris.

post-487-1145833808.jpg

post-1-1145833808.jpg

post-1-1145833809_thumb.jpg

post-1-1145833810.jpg

post-1-1145833811.jpg

that looks like a taped over smart logo on the steering wheel