Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

Dual Exhaust

5 posts in this topic

Had to do something with the A tubing in the rear. Had a muffler place expand a pipe that would slide into the A frame. Attached a stainless steel exhaust tip to the pipe,slid it into the frame and then drilled one bolt into the side to attach it. Painted the pipe black and voila! Tip was from CT-round bolt on 2''inlet,2.5 outlet-part#TP7002. :beerchug:

post-35-1118855041.jpg

Had someone on the other site suggest that the exhaust be routed to the A frame so that it would look better. Not a very smart suggestion imo

Looks sharp Glenn! But squirrels can still go for a joyride in there.

I'll hook up the exhaust somehow to them and ''smoke them out''. Hey didn't I hear a president say that a few times-is he still looking for osama? Oh ya he caught the one with the wmd. ps- deezle- I didn't realize you were on this side posting. Would you be able to repost your original dual exhaust how to on this site.Thanks!

Sure. I'll do that sometime, Glenn. It'll give the penny-pinchers among us (who don't go the Brabus route) two options for tailpipe treatments. :beerchug:

Edit: Done...see the 'How to Add Fake Tailpipes' posting for a variation of this project.