Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartboy

First Blindy Duel Muffler in Ontario

14 posts in this topic

Its sexxxxy ... Its got a deep purring growl ... It got some bling ... and if i am not mistaken - the seat of my pants says my remapped smart is much faster through the midrange ...

smartboy

post-10-1149380481.jpg

Nice pipes!

Don't like the look of that heat shield, though. Does Blindy offer an alternative?

Alan

thanks for the comments - ya - muffler is nice - this shield ships with the muffler and looks pretty good - there are a few alternatives however which I will have at the show so everyone can see options ... it does look good - fits great, sounds amazing and gives a remapped smart more umph !

Nice pipes!

Don't like the look of that heat shield, though. Does Blindy offer an alternative?

Alan

Hi Alan,

Yes you can order a different style. I am also working on possibly offering a completely custom valance that could have your own design - flames or an image silhouette or business name, for example. All these choices will cost more than the stock "banana cut" you see on smartboy's car.

And for those waiting for the Quad exhausts, they seem to be taking the l o n g route to the New World, but I am assured they are on the way...

Bil:)

post-95-1149456890.jpg

Hi Bill and Allan

The muffler above it going to be one that I will have at the Niagara Cruise. If i have this one in time I will put it on my car. Another fellow who bought one of these mufflers will also be at the show with the "stock" valance so everyone will be able to see some valance options is my hope.

you have to love consumerism - lots of choice when it comes to these things ... vroom vroom - you want a deep sounding growling muffler - you know you do!

LMAO!!! :crackmeup::crackmeup: It's like the Kraft Dinner Commercial "you know you waaaaaaaaant it!". The answer is Heck yeah!!! I'm soooooo jealous! I guess I'll just hafta place my bid like everyone else on Sunday eh? :biglaugh:

yes ... but ... just listen and you'll hear me coming - what ... is that the sounds of a Corvette, they will ask, oh no, it sounds like a Viper ... then a red smart cabrio will round the corner - HOLY CRAP ... its a smart and it BLOWS the doors off a Mini Cooper S to boot!

:clapping:

yes vroom vroom - sadly you will need to bid like everyone else HOWEVER - this IS the UPGRADE to get -

vroom vroom vroom ...

Yes you can order a different style [heat shield].

Like an understated black mesh? Sort of a "stealth bling" look?

Alan