Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Di

London stop for the Across Canada Relay

3 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let everyone in the London area know that on Thurs Aug 17th the relay will be in London. At this time no one has confirmed the location but I do know that we plan on making the stop in the morning. We were hoping to gather a few London and area smarts for the photo op. This would also be the ideal time for anyone wanting to join the relay to do so. Everyone is welcome. For anyone who wants to join the next stop will be that evening in Sudbury.

I will post any addition details as I get them.

Di :clapping::race::race:

I have been in touch and the location for the London stop is the MB dealer. They are planning a midmorning reception some where around 9:30-10:00 am. That's the time the relay should arrive there from Cambridge. We need as many London, St Thomas and area smarts as possible to make this stop. I know some are traveling with us from Cambridge and if anyone wishes to travel back east please join us. We hope to make Sudbury by evening. So mark you calender and try an be there.

Thanks

Dianna

Thanks London for such a great turnout for the Relay. What a great job the London MB Dealer did thankyou!Thanks to Tank & Smart142 for meeting us at the highway and leading us to the dealer :thumbup::thumbup: The media coverage was great. Finally thanks to the smarties who came out to support us your #1 :thanx: Di