Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LaBelette

Hallo aus Deutschland

10 posts in this topic

Hallo Smartfreunde aus der ganzen Welt..Wir,von smart Club Saar e.V. wollen euch einladen zur smart Charity Parade am 1.Oktober 2006.Das Event findet in Saarbrücken,direkt an der Französischen Grenze im Deutsch-Französischen Garten statt..Es ist ein Wohltätigkeitsevent zugunsten der Krebsnachsorge des Deutschen Roten Kreuz.Angeschlossen an das Event ist ein Weltrekordversuch,den größten Smart-Wurm zu bilden.Zahlreiche Aussteller und Smart-Tuner werden anwesend sein und ihr Tuningprogramm anbieten.Eine tolle Bühnenshow,sowie Beauty-Contest,Tombola und smart Teile-Flohmarkt werden geboten.Für Verpflegung ist ebenfalls gesorgt..Helft für den guten Zweck und werdet Teil des WEltrekords..Weitere Infos unter: www.saarlandsmarties.deLiebe Grüße Manuel

For those of us not fluent in German - I took the liberty of translating our smart friend's message using Google:

Hello Smartfreunde (smart friend) from the whole world.

We, of smart club Saar registered association want you to invite to smart Charity parade at the 1.Oktober 2006. The Event takes place in Saarbruecken, directly at the French border in the French-German garden.

It is a charity event in favor of the cancer aftercare German red cross. To the Event a world record attempt is attached to form the largest Smart worm. Numerous exhibitors and Smart Tuner will be present and their Tuningprogramm will offer. A mad stages show, as well as Beauty Contest, tombola and smart partial flea market are ordered.

For food supply is likewise ensured. Help for the good purpose and become part of the world record. Further information under: www.saarlandsmarties.de

Love of greetings Manuel

It loses a bit in the translation but the gist is there. Looks like smart owners are community minded world wide as this event is close in intent to the cross Canada relay.

Cheers,

Cameron

Hello cameron!Thanks to the translation,that's very nice!!!My english is not so good,I'm sorry about,but it's funny to write here and to meet some new smartfriends all over the world and so i try to write..I hope,that you can understand me a lil bit..Greetings Manu

I have no problems with understanding what you are saying in any of your post. Your English is fine. :) And I love all of your cars and you are showing us all of the other unique things that we can do to our smarts.

Kien Problem Manu - we can figure what you mean - smart car talk is the same in pretty much any language. It is good that a small car can bridge large distance! :biglaugh: We have an event in Canada right now for charity - which involves a relay across all of Canada - now that is a drive!Google -Wir haben einen event in Kanada im Augenblick für charity - die ein Relais über den ganzen Kanada miteinbezieht - nun da ein Antrieb ist! I should be able to speak German (and French) - part of my family was from the Alsace-Lorraine area. My father learned German from his Grandmother.Sadly I only know a bit of Arabic (worked in the middle east), some Spanish (lessons), and a few Dutch curse words (Worked on a Dutch ship).Cheers,Cameron

Hey Cameron,you're right..: smart connects people and thats fantastic!!!I'm happy to meet you and the other nice peple here in the forum..I learned a lil bit of english in school and a lil bit of french too.My girlfriend lives in french,lorraine area too,but she do not speak this language to me..Greetings Manu

I looked up your clubside. I loved the pictures, specially the once inside the castle or restaurant.

Hallo alle smarties aus Deutschland und aus Kanada naturlich. Ich bin ein smart autoverka:ufer aus vancouver BC aber ich habe zwei jahre lang in Deutschland gewohnt. Falls jemand auf Deutsch u:ber smart cars reden will, ich bin hier! Veil spass beim smart fahren!

I also speak german! (That's better then my english :-) )

If somebody is interested:

the largest german speaking Smart Forum:

Posted Image

http://www.smart-forum.de

Have a look, you are always Welcome!

Also in english.

Best greetings from Germany,

Peter.