Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KiKiCat

(=T - T =) CRAZY Smart driver~~!!!!!!

8 posts in this topic

Last Saturday night, when my boyfriend and I were driving on Lakeshore road in Oakville (we still haven't picked up our RUBYCAT from the dealer yet). My boyfriend was driving at 60km/hr, suddenly, a Smart in white/black (it was kinda dark and I was not sure if it's white or lime) speeded up and passed us. Then, the Smart kept accelerating and passed another two vehicles ahead. The Smart was driving on the middle lane where yellow diagonal lines are painted. A few seconds after, two cops passed by and were chasing the Smart with flashes on. Finally, the Smart made a left turn and pulled over.

My reaction at that moment was "Woo~!!! Can you believe it~~!? a SMART~!!"

Doh!That guy was blowing our cover as a mild mannered car - rating a go back to eating donuts type response from police. There are those that can be stupid even on a moped (as evidence - the guy riding a scooter down the sidewalk Friday night here in Victoria) - hopefully there was enough paper laid on the smart driver to make him "smarten up" so to speak.Cheers,Cameron

Darkwing Duck?! Duck's secret identity? - pops the panels - bolts on the black ones and off to fight crime - okay - so it does entail bending some rules about passing safely. :biglaugh: Cheers,Cameron

post-375-1157344672_thumb.jpg

Pretty hard to steal unless you have the key - maybe they stole that too.Cheers,Cameron

Pretty hard to steal unless you have the key - maybe they stole that too.Cheers,Cameron

That's another thing I like about the cruise control. Even if they have the key, they're not going anywhere fast... set the safety code and the accelerator is disabled!Regarding crazy driving, I have a great personal management system - I have corporate decals, complete with phone numbers on the car - I'd lose my sponsors if I was too crazy! So even if I'm tempted, my mind says, "NO!"

Duck... were you in Oakville last weekend? ;)

LOL! I was definately OUT of the country!! :D But I would like to meet said driver :)-Iain