Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve C.

your desktop is...?

153 posts in this topic

TRON: the orginal geek movie...... I love that movie. But, I don't have the jacket.

Here's my current background pic resized from 1920x1200. It's the 451 gas engine. I usually have my background pics auto-rotate my pictures folder daily.

post-3373-1182388880.jpg

Kane what are those?!?! That looks like the new Peraves Monotracer!!!-Iain

Kane what are those?!?! That looks like the new Peraves Monotracer!!!-Iain

you can't be serious...

OK I just looked up Tron in Wikipedia, I am so renting that to watch at lunch tomorrow/friday!! Assuming they still have it at Blockbuster, lol-Iain

geez iain, didnt you ever play discs of tron or the lightcycles in the video arcade??? oops forgot you are way too young and its before your time...i used to use up quarters like crazy in the 80's playing tron, my friend has the actual videogame in his basement, good times. if you cant find it because its old, you can borrow mine. wendy carlos does a cool synthesizer music soundtrack on it, all blips and bleepy sounding, like a computer would sound back in the day. the first half is slow until he gets all "honey i shrunk the kids and put them into a commodore 64" then its videogame city !! keep in mind how old it is and the graphics slash effects wont seem nearly as cheesy.

smart competition methinks...if the carver ever makes it here, it could be bye bye smart for me, that would be like driving around in one of the bikes from tron...of course if the scion t2b ever came here, that could seriously make the decision hard for me...linky here

just realized, that was my 1000th post !! never had a 1000 things to say about anything before...how do i change the link above to a shorter one. i right click on the webpage, cut and paste to put it on here, but it came out too wide. what steps do i take to rename or shorten the link in a post? (can ya tell im not comp. savvy???) thanx a bunch. 1000 posts...i need to get a life !!

I'm pimping dual 20" widescreens at the moment thanks to a stroke of luck. I have one of them vertically orientated so no wallpaper quite looks right on it. This is what I have on the regular, horizontally orientated screen. (I just stretch it out to the proper aspect ratio)

post-718-1185487435.jpg

Do you have a higher quality version of this pic with less compression? I would love to have it. :)

post-3220-1191502981.jpg

Currently, my desktop is the standard Vista red, but STILL can't upload pics from cell. Will experiment in the future...In the meantime, my cell has a lovely pic of my smart as it's wallpaper and I've shown it off like a proud mama :)