Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve C.

your desktop is...?

153 posts in this topic

Mine's currently the anti-smart. The new Corvette ZR-1. 638 hp packed into an american small-block V8.

post-3795-1212077251_thumb.jpg

Edited by denisjolicoeur

post-143-1219377934_thumb.jpgnow using a shot from zaha hadid (ah-mazing starchitect0...her car design in a suitably modern environment. Edited by Steve C.

post-143-1223266115_thumb.jpgjust watched an episode of top gear where they had to buy some old alfa romeos, and boy did i fall in love !! the gtv. simply beautiful. i now have it as my desktop as the first car since the smart that made me go wow !!

At work and home, my other car. The Smart will take over once my wheels and suspension get here!

Posted Image

By smstar, shot with u760,S760 at 2008-07-03

I have had these two as well, I try to keep my cars on my desktop as I love them dearly. Some people have kids....I have cars!!!

Posted Image

By smstar, shot with u760,S760 at 2008-07-22

Posted Image

By smstar, shot with u760,S760 at 2008-07-22

Edited by smstar

I'm using a program to change my desktop picture every 5 minutes. I have a set of 30 pictures in the same style as the two I attached, in a circle around my car. My avatar is a cropped down set of the same pictures.

post-4936-1226714219_thumb.jpg

post-4936-1226714229_thumb.jpg

post-143-1236843646_thumb.jpgi've gone a little retro, digging out an old pic of me when i went skydiving (reliving the folly of youth and all that). not a narcistic person at all, but was putting some old high school pix on facebook with some old girlfriends and stuff, and i kind of missed "the glory days" as it were, a reminder of my mis-spent youth. we were young and invincible, werent we?

This is a nice one of a 404 C, but it's not (yet?) my desktop.

post-5-1239944890_thumb.jpg

well, after the ed smart for a while, ive now fallen in love with this modern home, a dream home for a modernist/minimalist like myself.post-143-1240371255_thumb.jpg