Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartnhappy

London and Area October Outing ??

22 posts in this topic

Are any group get-together happening in the London area in the near future? I wouldn't mind a little drive on the summer tires before I change to snows (I know, but it just the change of weather that I'm not looking forward to).

How about some suggestions on a little outing, tour, jaunt or sojourne. Nothing too drastic or distant, due to earlier darkness and evening coldness.

Dinner and Guinness could be options, or burgers and Cokes, or pizza and Pepsi's, or bagels and Bud's, or..........

Also, is anything going on with any Santa Claus parades??

Great idea Bil! Unfortunately I'm a w/e worker so it's hard for me to get them off and that's when most people plan activities.Looks like Dragon down in Kitchener is trying to get a drive organized for today or tomorrow. I would be able to attend tomorrow. Weather is looking real good!!!Cheers! :beerchug:

hey all!!we can take a cruise somewhere and all meet somewhere for some food afterward.I could plan the route but I am not good at that sort of stuffScott

I'd love to go too....one last ZING before the snows go on!! How much of a cruise do all of you want? I'm only familiar with the Lake shore. I went to Long Point on the weekend...and boy what a nice drive that was. Leaves all changing and a beautiful sunny day. Deer Creek Conservation area was very nice....blue water...coloured trees with their reflection on the water!!

Long Point sounds great!! Someone pick a date and we'll see what happens!!

are you lurking from the west..LOL

We got snow today and I went to London to pick up my snow tires. I will have to do the change over myself, but that should not be a problem. A little bit of accumulation but nothing serious , yet.

Good to see you are still travelling.

Cheers, Larry

Here is Long Point

It's that long piece of land sticking out into Lake Erie. I used Port Rowan to search as Map Quest didn't come up with just Long Point. I was thinking all along the lake...passing by the wind farm in Port Burwell. There is a slight detour along the way with gravel roads though, right in that wind farm area...so it's just a matter of slowing down and taking in the turning turbines so as not to throw up any stones on the people behind.

28th is great for me.

Day after a gig? I'll realllly have to discipline myself.

Strait home to bed after work, and no after work wobbely pops.

:drunk:

When it rains it pours, I'm booked every weekend till the 18th of November.

The agony, playing rocking tunes, :buttrock: sipping on suds :beer2: and watching lovely lady's on the dance floor. :lady:

How do I put up with it. :headhurts:

On the 18th is my X-mas party for my other work.

Aw and I'll be in Florida (with Nosedive!!) Oct 21-28 so I'm out...