Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HIGHBOOST

Hullo .. from HIGHBOOST

5 posts in this topic

Well... I saw my first Smart when I went to the Dealer here in Edmonton at the beginning of January. I went to the Website and did all the research I could. My girlfriend and I were in the process of looking for a new car, to Replace the 2001 PT Cruiser that I had. So... It was either a Smart or a Mini Cooper S..

In the showroom they had a all Black Pure Cabrio. It was a Demo Only. We got it 5 days later. That was Jan 15. Now it has 15000 km on it and we drive it everywhere. My girlfriend ( Yunn ) drives for work and puts on 80-100 km a day.

We are also avid autocrossers and have a 97 Honda Integra Type R with a Supercharged 1.8 L motor and a 4 point roll cage... that is our weekender. we have no kids so we drive absolutlely everywhere at the drop of a hat !!LOL :D

I m gonna drive my Smart till the wheels fall off.. It is one of the greatest cars I have ever owned.

Derek

05 Pure Cabrio

A/C

BMC Air Filter

Big Azz Stereo

now that is one incredible endorsement, Highboost! sounds like you have some great cars and great times! That's awesome. Hope to meet you some day in person.

Hello, welcome!

I am wondering, the bodyshell repair info that you were mentioning several weeks ago, is that in the smart WIS (Workshop Information System), or is there a separate body repair DVD?

ya know.. I do not know.. I did meet up with Mike Warren when he was here from England for the week and he said that he will send me a copy of the DVD repair manual from UK.. I m pretty sure his version covers everything..

I know that the Smart that we have repaired at work was extensive and I was watching the whole process, the car is acually very easy to pull apart and put back together again!!