Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingTigerDevelopment

Back to re-map

85 posts in this topic

Best deal ever.

We offer what some has claim to be the fastest re-map around on this side of the pond. Increase power, reduce shift time. Reliable. $800.00

Additionally, you can add a de-lip service with a K&N filter for another $100.00

Please ask for personal reference.

I've had Eddy's re-map for a year now - it's great. As an aside, Eddy's shop can now do everything a MB dealer can do for your smart in maintenance and repairs. Without the MB bill at the end.

If your warranty is near the end. We can offer a complete scan of your Smart with our Star DAS for a norminal fee. It is a small peace of mind of may hidden in your OBD.

Is there any chance of a factory cruise control option through Star Diagnostic and TAN codes?

Is there any chance of a factory cruise control option through Star Diagnostic and TAN codes?

Keith has been bugging me that for a while. I haven't fine time to test fit on mine.

I've had Eddy's re-map for a year now - it's great. As an aside, Eddy's shop can now do everything a MB dealer can do for your smart in maintenance and repairs. Without the MB bill at the end.

+1I have also had Eddy's re-map and can also to attest to it. I could never go back to stock. Just too much fun.IMHO It (re-map) really brings out the best in the Smart.

I wish you guys would open up a shop in Ontario. :)I guess this (and the Edmonton Mall Mindbender, and Vancouver's Skytrain) is another reason to head out West!-Iain

I used to live and ran a shop in Toronto. But now I find life to be much less stressful in the wet left coast.As far as business concern. Most products can easily be mail ordered. We can provide instructions for some items. If in doubt, you can always send your car here for the work. This takes place for us all the time.

If in doubt, you can always send your car here for the work. This takes place for us all the time.

Canada Post?

If in doubt, you can always send your car here for the work. This takes place for us all the time.

Canada Post?
i'm sure they make a crate big enough :biglaugh:

We use Hanson Forwarding for most of North America. Train from Toronto to Vancouver takes about one week for about $800. For more exclusive transport. We hire specialized close container trucks. Takes about the same time.

I think for a remap it is possible to remove and courier your ECU to Eddy and then he writes his map to it and courier back.Is that right?

I think for a remap it is possible to remove and courier your ECU to Eddy and then he writes his map to it and courier back.Is that right?

That's mostly how it goes for anyone outside of BC. There were few exception where they drove from eastern provinces and US; or some occasion where they send me the car for a package deal.But if just for a remap. Send me your ECU make the most sense.

Gee Schmart, if you had a remap, you would likely have the fastest smart in North America, if you don't already.

euro conversions?? We had done remaps on gasoline Smarts.

Eddy, i meant gas smart, we call them euro conversions here because they have been converted to dot guidlines.....Robert

Buy E3 an airline ticket and he can proably deliver your car from Toronto to Eddy - on 2 tanks and less than 48 hours :biglaugh: Only problem with the V-Map - you keep surprising the door knobs that pull out from behind you and try to pass on the right at intersections - like the broad in the Range Rover tonight - eat diesel dust nouveau rich scum! Baahhahha!Cheers,Cameron

Ummm - actually I was thinking more of a launcher type thingy that pivots out of the sun-roof - with a little red laser dot that shows up on the other driver's forehead - nice external loudspeaker "system armed - aquiring target - target aquired - ready for launch" of course in a nice calm female voice.I have to get a picture of my air cannon strapped on the roof - that is all there is to it! :biglaugh: I could always point it backwards for that extra burst of speed!Cheers,Cameron

Is there much of a performance increase for gas smart remaps? Just curious, as I have the cdi so it isn't applicable to me.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More