Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mkt

Thanksgiving... whatcha eat

6 posts in this topic

That's right... I'm posting it here, since the Canadian thanksgiving is long past, and the US thanksgiving... well, we all should still have leftovers :)Me? I had to work, and since I work for a company based out of Louisiana, we had Turducken, a nouveau cajun treat.A regular turducken is Turkey stuffed with Chicken stuffed with Duck... till our psychotic chef stuffed it with a Cornish Hen stuffed with a Pheasant stuffed with a Quail... all wrapped in cheddar cheese, BBQ Sauce, and Bacon.I had one serving... lol... and a small side of sweet potatoes. I could feel my cholesterol rise just looking at it.Twas yummy though, and it's better for leftover sandwiches than turkey IMO.So... what did you eat?

stuffed with Duck...

The only thing that should be stuffed with Duck should NOT be on the dinner table. :diablo: -Iain

Don't take offense Iain, it's a south of the boarder thing. I have eaten turducken and it is really good. This year my sister-in-law did a turkey soaked in a salt brine with apple juice added for a different taste. It was really good.