Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TFM

Oops!

6 posts in this topic

Darn, I think the template file didn't work right... Bear with me while I get this attachment stuff to work...

Report anything odd since the style we are using is not part of the mod I'm having to built it in and some parts are guesses...

Direct image uploading is what you're working on? The FAQ says we can't, but of course it would be great for you to prove it wrong.

Spinner, never underestimate the power of fans (and here, I mean scripting fans). Dean successfully installed the image upload module to a test forum and it worked great (it was really cool), but because this forum template is a little different than the standard one, Dean needs to rewrite and tweak some code. But it'll get there :-) Thanks for your support.

Direct image uploading is what you're working on? The FAQ says we can't, but of course it would be great for you to prove it wrong.

The standard instalation does not have that ability. But the Mod I'm installing has a VERY cool sytem that will put the "other" guys attachment system to shame. It's just not designed to work with the template we are using here.

I'm modifing the templates so it will work. Slow going but I've found a much better way to test! So I expect to have it working by Friday night.