Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Awesys

Christmas Logo

65 posts in this topic

And everyone appears to be a moderator, at least till Christmas. :wink2:

eh? I hope that's a joke... :puppy:

Did it switch to green today, or has it been longer and I've just been unobservant? Nice.It has felt like Christmas for over a week now in BC, though I imagine it no longer does on the coast.

I've put the Xmas green as the default theme.

Hate to be a spoiler, but how do I change to something - anything - other than the Xmas green theme?Alan

I tried the green now and it is not for me either but good on the ones who went to all the work, Goes to show anything can be done on a simple request. Yea team work!!!!!!!!

Why does everyone hate teh green theme??? Its a nice festive change! Even if you are not a believer/participant in Christmas, at least it is festive!!!!Suck it up and deal with it until The season is over :) TFM has worked hard to do something he thought would be a nice and lively temporary change :)THANK YOU TFM!!!!! I HEART IT!:smitten:

Ok thats a bad pic of me where ever did you get it? DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!! :bangin: ... and Poof! passenger is gone!

@ TFM : Don't belive a word of what she says :sniffle:

post-90-1165370619.jpg

This for those having a ba humbug day.Christmas Story for people having a bad day....When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not producetoys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel thepre-Christmas pressure. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her Mother wascoming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them wereabout to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out,Heaven knows where. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of thefloorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toyswere scattered.So, frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and ashot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves haddrunk all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, heaccidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of littleglass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom andfound the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated Santa marched to the door,yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great bigChristmas tree.The angel said very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"And so... began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.Sorry for the highjacking TFM, I think this was needed.

My coworkers are wondering why I'm crying at my desk.Good job, Kofångar-Lasse. :P-Iain