Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garry stearns

List of Participants by Province - August 7 ( 89 )

90 posts in this topic

Please add to Vancouver Island:SerenitiePlease add to British Columbia (mainland):FastEddyyellow bumble beebilgladstoneHankyFredJCrashbearRickles

This is wonderful! Great and welcome on board fellow smarties. It is great to watch BC come on board. :encore: I need you to pm me the mailing addresses, phone numbers and complete names, for mailing purposes. Extra decals are on their way to you, via the baton, but you will be short. I will send some more direct to you for the new people.Garry

Hi GarryI just switched my name from the Ontario list to the Québec one: since we're now neck-in-neck, I want to issue a challenge to the Québec smart club to beat the number of participants from Ontario, and I don't think it would sit well with the Q smartians if my name appeared with the "opposition" (since I AM from Québec, and especially since I won't be driving in Ontario at all except for the Ottawa finale but will be doing the whole of the Québec section!)Quebec: (17) smartenuf (Woodstock Ont.) David_18 envoycar et Guylaine "un couple smart" (France et Pierre) carole-anne yoyu le smatte oli micc668 Choupette smartypantsqc (Jillian) -La moule -Marsu envoycar bibi julikadragon Ontario (17) The Lurker (and hubby) London) smarting (2)(Ingersol) smart142 (London) asmart42 (Ottawa) plaincorqi (Waterloo) Generaal (Ottawa) ggibson (Barrie) FreepJam (Ottawa) cheap-o-hubby (Ottawa) Blair (Ottawa) SMRT GRL (London) DR MAP (Cliff & Alberta)(Ilderton) Tory (Northern Ont.) Famous Erik (Northern Ont.) Garry S. Otis (Larry) DerekGO TEAM GO! GO TEAM GO! :cheer::cheer2::cheer3:

I want to be part of the Quebec team as well :biglaugh: Like the Dragon will be driving from Quebec city to Ottawa!Does living for 4 years in Montreal make me eligible?

Does the Relay start today or tomorrow?

Good day. The Relay starts tomorrow morning. I have just talked to Investsmart, who is boarding the Ferry to Victoria. He will have a restful sleep and be gungho! :encore: From what he was saying a lot more participants will be in BC than are registered. He promises at first glance to send the pics, names etc. for the official count.Garry

I want to be part of the Quebec team as well :biglaugh: Like the Dragon will be driving from Quebec city to Ottawa!Does living for 4 years in Montreal make me eligible?

Is there not some sort of trade deadline here? Damn relay salary cap. :biglaugh:

Is there not some sort of trade deadline here? Damn relay salary cap. :biglaugh:
Smart142 will be trade at his current personal value......if ya know what I mean! zero :crackmeup:

I just noticed my name fell off the list... I guess It must of got in the list from the other thread :buttkick:

Quebec: (17)

smartenuf (Woodstock Ont.)

David_18

envoycar et Guylaine

"un couple smart" (France et Pierre)

carole-anne

yoyu

le smatte

oli

micc668

Choupette

smartypantsqc (Jillian)

-La moule

-Marsu

envoycar

bibi

julika

dragon

Ontario (17)

The Lurker (and hubby) London)

smarting (2)(Ingersol)

smart142 (London)

asmart42 (Ottawa)

plaincorqi (Waterloo)

Generaal (Ottawa)

ggibson (Barrie)

FreepJam (Ottawa)

cheap-o-hubby (Ottawa)

Blair (Ottawa)

SMRT GRL (London)

DR MAP (Cliff & Alberta)(Ilderton)

Tory (Northern Ont.)

Famous Erik (Northern Ont.)

Garry S.

Otis (Larry)

Derek

ProgFrog (Ottawa)

-pf

:croak:

Does the Relay start today or tomorrow?

Good day. The Relay starts tomorrow morning. I have just talked to Investsmart, who is boarding the Ferry to Victoria. He will have a restful sleep and be gungho! :encore: From what he was saying a lot more participants will be in BC than are registered. He promises at first glance to send the pics, names etc. for the official count.Garry
Looks like we're going for quality, not quantity, for the start. Just arrived home from a fantastic weekend and looking forward to more! I will post pictures soon in the West Coast photo thread. So far the participants have been:For2Mike TSerenitieSpeedie (rental car)Speedie (own car)InvestSMARTMollyLeeKendyGent

Here's the full list of the participating smarts from BC:For2 Mike T Serenitie Speedie (rental car) Speedie (own car) InvestSMART Molly Lee Kendy Gentyellow bumble beebilgladstoneHankyCrashbearRicklesFredJMena's fortwoPlus smartzuuk was waiting by Hwy 1 but we missed spotting him...

Here's the full list of the participating smarts from BC:For2 Mike T Serenitie Speedie (rental car) Speedie (own car) InvestSMART Molly Lee Kendy Gentyellow bumble beebilgladstoneHankyCrashbearRicklesFredJMena's fortwoPlus smartzuuk was waiting by Hwy 1 but we missed spotting him...

Wow! Great participation and thanks to all of you the western kickoff was a fantastic success. David, I require personal mailing addresses, phone numbers and t shirt sizes for Kendy, yellow bumble bee, hanky, crashbear, rickles and Mena's fortwo. Too bad you missed Keith. He did participate as he drove to the point of meeting.Q. Fast Eddy, MKatz, xssf, smartsally and Glasslady signed on to participate. They are not on your list. Did they participate at any point?Accordingly, new participants listed in your post are; Mena's fortwo, kendy, Gent, speedie (rental) and speedie (own) fpr the same number of drivers. For the final I am assuming the one's not listed did not participate. Is this correct?GarryGarry

Hang on, hang on - my participation was a happy accident. I really didn't think I was going to be able to participate due to family being in town. I was showing them around Stanley Park at the same time the relay was passing through. I don't deserve acknowledgement...

Hang on, hang on - my participation was a happy accident. I really didn't think I was going to be able to participate due to family being in town. I was showing them around Stanley Park at the same time the relay was passing through. I don't deserve acknowledgement...

Of course you should be on the list, Gent - even though it was a happy accident. You spotted the relay and joined us for the run to Second Beach - I'm glad you were able to join in!David

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More