Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tdc

May 12th, 2007 TriStar smart BBQ

27 posts in this topic

Hey all,Just wanted to give you an update. Looks like we will be holding the 1st annual TriStar smart BBQ/show and Shine/ Customer appreciation Event on May 12th.Hope to have more updates next week.

date has been set.. Saturday May 12th, 2007 TriStar smart 1st annual spring BBQjust working on the rest of the details. Hope to get invites out in the next week to 10 days to all of our smart customers.

you sure will be.. the more the the better...It would be great if we could get 30 plus out for the day..Any ideas for activities and stuff would be great.

A timed panel swapping contest? Winner keeps new panels, loser drives home naked? ;)

just an update:things are moving along.. Invites should be in the mail by mid week.. to our smart customers. If anyone else would like to attend. just let us know by replying in this thread.thanks

Kruiser has the nicest looking smartcar :lol2:

Edited by moderator for suitable content. :tongue3:

Orginal post--> " Wide wheels or wide ass" :lol2:

Artz used to be such a nice boy before he went away to school

Someone is abusing their power. I am going to hav..................................................... I'm sorry you are right what was I thinking.

So who is going to Tri-Star's picnic this Saturday? I'm going.1) ARTZ2) ...

So who is going to Tri-Star's picnic this Saturday? I'm going. 1) ARTZ 2) 42Kruiser

I am heading to Maine for the weekend.SorryMike

Did you know that St. John is on the way to Maine? :biglaugh: Have a good trip Mike.

LOL, I know. Heading out on Thursday, and will be back through Saint John on Tuesday. Heading done to Kittery, Freeport, etc.

Things are looking good for Saturday. So far we have about 20 smarts confirmed for the day. Not too bad i don't think. Hopefully we will get a few more as well. It will look pretty cool with a line of 20 smarts taking a cruise through town. It should turn some heads for sure.See you at TriStar on Saturday morning.

Let's hope the weather people have it correct and this stuff is going away tonight and sunny tomorrow. :sun::toocool::drive:

and New Brunswick sunshine. Lots of fun at the get together at Tri Star in St. John today. The weather was great for the tour of St. John. :sun::toocool:

Not so great leaving home early this morning, wet and very, very windy. :peeved: so much for my mileage check and clean car

They have a new website and pictures from the event will be posted there. Of course I forgot :withstupid: the site name and can't find it to post a link. There were 23 cars there and lots of folks who should be checking us out here thanks to "dirtiest car ARTZ" :biglaugh: and his Csc cards.

Again thanks to Tim and his friendly staff at Tri Star for a great get together and a chance to meet other owners.

Edit: brain is unfogged and here is the link to their new site http://www.tristarmercedes.ca/ and a nice site it is. :doublethumb:

I obviously did not not try the obvious choice first. :biglaugh:

ps: someone is going green soon. :croak:

Great turnout! What L/100 did you get on the trip (wind disclaimer acknowledged)?