Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dang

Dang's New Wheel (not wheels, wheel !)

41 posts in this topic

What did I start? I'm gonna have the SPCA on my ass if I forget to poke holes in the boxes!!

...a Pony will look good in the kitchen..... :tremble: Hi Speedie....I know what you mean. I do find the paddles are a little further away on the Brabus wheel, which for my meat hooks seems to work better.Later! Dang

...a Pony will look good in the kitchen..... :tremble: Dang

Shouldn't a Pony be in the garage?MG
Yes, you are correct, specifically, the service garage if my experience with a Hyundai Pony was any indication. :lol: ....it's amazing how far Hyundai has come. I have a Tucson we use on rare occasions. It's a nice car!Later! Dang

I remember around 1992 or 1993 when I was looking for my first car and I came across a Honda CRX that I liked. My mother wanted me to do appropriate research so (for better or worse) she bought me a Lemon-Aid Used Car Guide. I looked it up and it was reviewed quiet well.So I had a thought to look up the worst car I could think of and see how it was rated. My friends and I decided the Lada was probably it. Looking it up, sure enough it said something like: "probably the worst and most unreliable car to ever be put on the road".Having thought this was neat, my mother proclaims, "Look mine up!" - a 1986 Hyundai Stellar - and we did. The guide read went something like this: "The Stellar is likely the only car we can call worse than the Lada..."Despite my mother's disappointment - we couldn't stop laughing for quite some time.So yes - in a relatively short time - Hyundai has gone from the worst cars in existence to quite a good lineup that is now noted for its value and reliability. Lada? Its just gone. - Steven

yeah i must be getting old, completely forgot about not having airbags etc back then, that is one sweet steering wheel but 1500 plus install and tax is way too pricey for my liking, unless i had the money to spare then bring it on !! looks great.

I agree with 80's Steve, this is a nice wheel, but Dang, it's alot of money!I would LOVE this wheel, But I got leather heated seats for the same price.

Is that a Brabus knock-off? It doesn't look like it has paddle shifters.

Its by Raid, technically the Brabus is the knock off as its the Raid wheel, re-branded. Except the Brabus one is £850 and mine cost £450 Edited by Bates82

I can honestly say that is the first time in many, many years that I've opened malicious web pages online.

I agree with 80's Steve, this is a nice wheel, but Dang, it's alot of money!I would LOVE this wheel, But I got leather heated seats for the same price.

Where did you get heated leather seats from?

Dang, Do you have any shots of the wheel from the windsheild side? I'd like to see what the back of the steering wheel looks like when it is installed. I was emailing with Kane (evilution) and he told me that when installed, the Brabus wheel has exposed parts. Also, did you have to get any programming once the wheel was installed? Or did it bolt on and work?

Where did you get heated leather seats from?

Joe at "supersmart" He got me just what I ordered, and I was very pleased.But I sure wish I had a leather "Brabus" steering wheel Edited by Coast Steve