Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grubbie

Guest Count

12 posts in this topic

HelloI'm just curious if anyone knows how many guests have been on the forums at one time?I could have sworn I seen 27 last week, that's alot!!!Thankstake careGrubbie

What does it mean when it counts the Hidden users online? How can you hide yourself?

In your profile there is an option "Hide my online status? Yes/No". It defaults to No. It allows a registered user to lurk, without others on the forum knowing that he/she is logged on.

Only the Shadow knows.... Bah Hah ha Hah.......It is a feature so you can check things out without getting fully engaged - not so much this site - but others where there may be tensions that are not resolved as respectfully as they are here.Cheers,Cameron

Or----some members like myself just don't bother logging in until I feel the urge to post some mindless drivel---er, I mean some earthshattering revelation. A convincing excuse for lurking, don't you think. :smirk:

why don't you just stay logfed in all the time? then you dont have to log in ever again!.....until you clear your cookies and caches et cetera

Hi all. This looks like a least disruptive spot on this forum to test my first reply.Best Regards.A2Jack

Welcome, A2Jack.I guess your test worked. However, now that you've registered you no longer count as a guest - you're a member :)

Yep, time to post an introduction.