Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bilgladstone

*NEW* Intercooler Scoop

3 posts in this topic

Since the cat's out the bag already, I'll let you know that I've made a deal to bring in some Intercooler Scoops from the UK. We're still negotiating the final price but we ought to be able to offer it to you at under $200.

The purpose of the scoop is to force-feed cool air from beneath the car through the intercooler heat exchanger, improving charge cooling for better combustion and performance. It will also have the effect of flushing cool air through the engine bay whenever your car is moving, keeping overall equipment temperatures and Intake Air Temperature down.

This fibreglas unit is carefully thought out and each one is hand-made in England. Suitable for coupe or cabrio with minor trimming. Simple mounting with hand tools - fixings included.

Give us a couple of weeks to get sorted, then I'll post availability and pix of one on my car!

Bil :sun:

This is a picture of the early prototype.

____________________Posted Image

The fibreglass works are in final production after having a professional mould made to updated specifications. I was sent photos of the one specially made for me - it's RED. 'Cause red goes faster ;)

I'm expecting to hear within the week that they are packed and on the way here.

I will post the news as soon as available.

Bil :sun:

[a little while later same evening] Just heard from UK about these. The first batch should be ready to leave the shop over the weekend!

post-95-1178769410.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More