Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeT

List of UAG/Penske smart USA model 451 (2008 ->) dealers

85 posts in this topic

Add Mercedes Benz of Pittsburgh.At the demo drive today Smart staff person said they were looking at 60 dealers nationwide?I thought we had gotten a higher number a couple of months ago.

Has anyone heard anything about a smart dealership in Omaha, Nebraska. We are visiting my sister in Omaha so I let her take the smart to work today to show the folks she works with. Someone told her that a Dodge Dealer was going to be a smart dealership but I have not read anything about one being located in NebraskaDennis

Say Schmart,How close is this new dealership to your location in VA?Regina:)

15 minutes close!!!! I drive by all the time..they service the honda, sell BMW,Jags, hondas toyoto..big operation..I am glad to see them get it

I can say with a great deal of confidence that there WILL NOT be a dealer here in Omaha. This is F-150 / Dodge Durango country! (It took us 5 years to get a MINI dealership.) Maybe I'm wrong (would make my purchase a lot easier)... but I'm thinking down the road in Kansas City will be our closest option. We shall see!Vlad

I received an invitation to an August 30 driving event at Acura of Seattle, so I'm assuming they're the dealer in these parts. No specific confirmation, however.

Hi, as we saw Smart Cars at a Puyallup Fair display by I-5 Motors last year, you might try them as a possible dealer now. Their web page didn't include anything, however: http://i-5-motors.ebizautos.com/Alberta

Looks like I-5 Motors is out of the Smart business.For some reason they said there has been a $5k price increase and they are no longer stocking the Smarts."They have no plans to become a new Smart Dealer"So I don't know if this is true but that is what they tell me.

I was at I-5 Motors last Thursday and they have no smarts for sale and will not be selling the 2008. They are however a warranty repair facility for the G&K cars. They said the most common repair was a broken inlet pipe on the catalytic converter

I found out a few days ago that Washington will get 1 Smart dealer. Located in Tukwila in the Southcenter Mall area, the dealer is a member of the O'Brien Auto Group and will be working out of a building next to Acura of Seattle. The point-of-contact's name is Bree Robinson.-T

Minnesota's Smart dealer appears to be Feldmann Imports, a very sizeable Mercedes dealer located in Bloomington, a suburb just south of Minneapolis. Sounds as though a new separate sales center is being built at another location. Their web site now contains a smart link.

Sam Swope AutoGroup will bring Smart to Louisville KY!

A 6000-square foot dealership will open in January, tucked behind Swope's Lexus store on 2400 Blankenbaker Parkway, just off I-64.

WooHoo!! :doublethumb:

more here

Hi all,I attended the Road Show stop over Labor Day weekend in Greensboro, NC, and the Smart reps mentioned Mercedes Benz of Winston-Salem, NC as a Smart dealer. It was time for my test drive, so I didn't get verified if that was a final decision or if MB-Winston Salem was still only a "dealer candidate".The next Road Show stop in NC is for the Raleigh-Durham, NC area on the weekend of Sept. 13 - 14. So, I would assume the Eastern NC area may have a dealer around Raleigh, too.Plus, I received an email on 9/6 concerning a preview event for reservations holders at Mercedes Benz of South Charlotte (NC). So, North Carolina may have as many as 3 dealers.--wayneo66--Reserved: March '07--Test Drove: Sept '07

Welcome Wayneo66 to CsC! Hope you enjoyed your test drive. Which car did you reserve and what options do you plan on getting??Do tell,Regina

Smartisland,Glad to see another new member!! Any smart news is good news so thanks for sharing,See ya on the boards,Regina

Hi Regina,Thanks for the welcome, and yes, I did get a kick out of the test drive! I've seen Smarts on TV, but when I finally drove up and saw them at the Road Show, I just kept getting more and more 'sold' on Smart. To answer your question about what I reserved, my original reservation was for a Red w/ Silver Tridion (Passion Coupe), but after seeing them up close I may go Red/Black, or even Blue/Black. I probably won't option mine a lot. I doubt I'll be getting the whole Comfort Pack with heated/leather seats and all that. I'll probably just get the radio upgrades, fog lights, and the instrument pods.I'm also hoping to go to the dealer preview event in Charlotte, NC on 9/20, so I can ask more questions and do some more looking. But, it really doesn't matter, because if I could have signed a purchase agreement at the time of my Road Show test drive, I would have. (ha ha ha)See ya,wayneo66--Reserved: March '07--Test Drove: Sept. '07

Nice job Smart-Wrap on the delearship listing. When the official list is announced by smartUSA it will be interesting to see how close you came. BTW, your site is nice as well! By the way, your profile signature says, "Visit www.smartfourm.com a for a U.S. perspective on the smart car." The sentence doesn't seem to flow where I bolded the words. Am I miss reading it?

Thanks,

Regina

:)

Has anyone heard of the dealerships in Florida?Thanks

I received my Invitational email last week for the Road Show here in Orlando. the event is being held at Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge located near the corner of Sand Lake Road and John Young Parkway. so, maybe this will be THE dealership for the entire central florida area?

I got an email today from SmartUSA:

The “street smart” 2007 smart USA Road Show is coming to your city…Please join us as we host a preview of the new 2008 smart fortwo for Clearwater-area reservation holders. Enjoy this opportunity to speak with members of the smart USA team and learn more about this amazing vehicle. And don’t forget your driver’s license for an exciting test drive in the new smart fortwo. Please note, you must be 18 to drive and 14 to ride.When: Wednesday, October 24Time: 11am-5:30pmWhere: Lokey Motor Company 19820 U.S. Highway 19 North Clearwater, FL 33764

Maybe this will end up my dealership for the car??? :doublethumb:

There will be a smart center in Fairfield Connecticut, there is also supposed to be another one in the captial district as well, so 2 for CT. I think it is attached to MB of Fairfield, but it will be in a seperate building that they are building now.