Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeT

Seattle September 1-5

92 posts in this topic

Is anyone in the Lower Mainland interested in going down to Seattle at the beginning of September for the 451 USA road-show? smartie yank and I thought it'd be cool to show up in some 450s....and to try out a 451....I bet this will be before the Canadian market version is available for test drives.

sounds good to me .. i just don't know my work schedule for sept yet. I'll try to make this fit though. I bet it would be a blast.

I was just thinking about this on my drive in this morning...When are the 451 models supposed to be on sale in Canada? Do you think they might have them in dealer showrooms by the end of the summer, for test drives and to start the pre-orders flowing?

I've heard that they will be available in November. Although, MB will probably want to make sure that the current stock is all gone (hence the recent ad's and sales promos) before they roll out a brand spanking new model.

I'd be in for this. I don't think I have any other cousins getting married. - Steven

I have 3 holidays left and some "In Lieu" day (10 hours) because one of my days off falls on this holiday monday...If I can get all the dates needed off... Then I'm in for sure!Eddie

It sounds very worthwhile to go to this, and maybe take in some other things as well.

I'd like to re-confirm my interest! I will be back from my trip well in time. I'd really like to see the new cars. - Steven

1) Mike T2) smartzuuk3) Polar Attack ?4) s_mack5) |Eddie|Eddie|Eddie| ?6) RoySkyBell ?7)

I actually merged a RoySkyBell post from a new topic....I'm getting really solidly booked this summer for stuff happening. I've got to bump a trip to Smithers into September I think... That, or combine it into my Edmonton trip in August... either way, ouch....

Sign up sheet 1) Mike T 2) smartzuuk 3) Polar Attack ? 4) s_mack 5) |Eddie|Eddie|Eddie| ? 6) RoySkyBell ? 7) Valgard ?8 )MG

1) Mike T 2) smartzuuk 3) Polar Attack ? 4) s_mack 5) |Eddie|Eddie|Eddie| ? 6) RoySkyBell ? 7) Valgard ?8) smartie yank

I would like to come. But I might me Smartless at that time. Could I join you in a Mercedes? Anyway, I will be in Hambach and Stuttgart the week after.

would it be for the 4 days or will it just be one day down there and then back home at the end of the day??I am like 7 minutes from peace arch and wouldnt mind going down for a drive one day.I went to walmart last week in bellingham around 11:30 at night and it was funny how many people stare at the car in the parking lot.Cant wait to see everyones expressions once I am down in Vegas and Anaheim in July.

I would like to come. But I might me Smartless at that time. Could I join you in a Mercedes? Anyway, I will be in Hambach and Stuttgart the week after.

Sure, come in a Benz. What will you be doing at Hambach?

Sure, come in a Benz. What will you be doing at Hambach?
Cool! I'll mark my calender.-Put a face to a name-Looking at future prospects and potentials

Hey Eddie... I have an urgent package that needs to be delivered to Seattle this September! I phoned UPS, but they said the only one that can handle it is FedEx and you're the only...Ahh crap, I got nothing.Hopefully something opens up and they give it to you or you can trade with someone? - Steven