Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeT

Second Thursday of the Month - Mid-Island Drop-in Meeting!

549 posts in this topic

Let's use this thread to arrange mid-Island Marmot meets.Tentatively, let's see if we can get any interest happening for a June 14th meeting in Nanaimo.....

Where is convenient for you, Ray? I was thinking of a Tim Horton's, maybe the one up opposite Woodgrove?

Depending on how many will be there the Tim Horton at Woodgrove is fairly busy.You may have trouble getting a large number in there. That location is fine with us other than that concern. What time did you have in mind?

Mike,That should be a good tome. Probably not as busy at 7 as it is during the day.See you there if not before somewhere.

If I can drive I'll be there.How am I going to survive not zipping around in my smartie while this knee heals? :sniffle:

Well at least the smart is easy to get into! If not June, we'll be seeing you in July. Take care and heal well.

Are we still doing the mid island meet on Thursday June 14th in Nanaimo?Elaine

Yup and I am bringing the T-shirt shipment with me in case anyone wants to buy a spare....

MikeAre these new T shirts the same as the last batch or different. From what Speedie is saying they must be new as they have a new feel to them?Elaine

These shirts are available in either bamboo (very soft) or organic cotton. The available sizes are limited. The first batch was hemp, which is coarse and hot in hot weather.Ray, I will put an XL aside for you (do you want 2??).

One xlarge in the bamboo would be good for me. Could you give me a more exact location for the Tim Hortons we are meeting at. Do you maybe have an address I could plug into my GPS. Thanks MikeElaine

OK will do, and with that order, the XL shirts are now sold out in BC.The TH address is: 6892 Island Hwy N, Nanaimo, right opposite Woodgrove Mall on the east side of the old Island Highway.

Will see you all tomorrow at Tim Horton's, I will be there for supper. I will be going to Nanaimo for an afternoon of shopping - Costco, etc.Elaine

See you there. I will have your shirt! And more!

I think we're eating at home (got to feed the kids!) and just having "dessert" there. I'll aim to get there at 6:45 at the latest.

Dining out at Timmy's. Ah---the good life. Bon appetit!!I guess I'll make this topic a sticky, too. The top of our forum can be as sticky as a Tim Horton's donut. :doublethumb:

So you are in for some stickies tomorrow night at Timmy's in Nanaimo also Deezle?Elaine