Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xandria

smart Car Sightings (post pictures or VIN if you have)

2,321 posts in this topic

This was sitting outside the smart Centre at M-B Midtown last week. It's a eurospec model. You should be able to read most of the print, and if you've read the brochures you can guess the rest:

I rented a smart about a month ago for seven days (I figured I should spend some serious time with the car before spending $30,000) and one day while driving I was almost in a head on collision, with another smart! I was pulling into the underground parking at the West End Community Centre when another smart belonging to the security company that patrols the lot came whipping around the corner, halfway in my lane. I braked and he swerved and we narrowly missed each other, but I can't help think it would have been pretty funny had we hit...

This was sitting outside the smart Centre at M-B Midtown last week. It's a eurospec model. You should be able to read most of the print, and if you've read the brochures you can guess the rest:

OK, that's friggen' awesome! That's the best I've seen yet! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

I usually see his car parked across the street form where I work.. but today I saw a strapping young man driving a blue and silver smart automobile at the corner of Saginaw and Franklin in Cambridge at 3:20pm.

i waved! he waved! wee!

I usually see his car parked across the street from where I work.. but today I saw a strapping young man driving a blue and silver smart automobile at the corner of Saginaw and Franklin in Cambridge at 3:20pm.

i waved! he waved! wee!

Sorry Cait, strapping maybe, young NO, and my wheels are Black and Blue............

...and I think I knew that about your car.... but I figured blue... in cambridge.. it MUST be mixed.. sigh

But to add to me thinking it was you, I didnt see your car in your usualy parking space...but maybe i missed it because I was going to be late for work again lol punched in at 3:29!!! woop woop

This fellow should be here by now. Oh, what the deuce, I'll show what I captured. Of note is the rear valance and the carbon-fibreish plate holder. The owner is planning on Brabus wheels. It's a loaded passion cabriolet demo with bungee red, but all remaining silver trim has been painted black. I believe he said he's already running on B20, but I could be confusing him with someone else.

i saw a green/silver smart with some kind of wrap on it driving away from toronto....

bayfield street i saw a green pulse coupe pulling out of the shell station, he waved... and on the 400 a green cabrio heading south

I just had a friend return from a trip to Vancouver. Total kms just under 10,000- total smarts spotted- 2 ! Both in the Vancouver area! :dunno:

bayfield street i saw a green pulse coupe pulling out of the shell station, he waved... and on the 400 a green cabrio heading south

You didn't see us, but Rich and myself met up Saturday evening at the Burger King for what ended up being a rained-out cruise. We still got to talk to a few curious folk.

topic link

Bah!! the one time i dont go, you guys do!! lol i didnt go because of the rain.. im sure i will be there next sat though, hope to see you there!

Total kms just under 10,000- total smarts spotted- 2 ! Both in the Vancouver area! :dunno:

Heh, they should have come to Vancouver Island - on a short drive to Victoria last week we saw 7 smarts there in traffic....

Blue/Black passion sighted on Hwy1 today. They were right behind me for 12k or so. I waved in my rear view and they waved back.

Spotted a silver / silver cabriolet this morning on hwy 8 heading into Cambridge, I have never seen this car before, I don't usually see smarts on my daily commute...... the car headed straight through at my turn so I couldn't catch up to give them a card............

That could have been my co-worker Michael! I went with him to go pick it up in Barrie a week or two ago.

-Iain

That could have been my co-worker Michael! I went with him to go pick it up in Barrie a week or two ago.

-Iain

Lives in Cambridge ??? at Hwy 8 and Franklin Boulevard around 7:30 this morning, find out, and why isn't said co-worker on this board..... or are they ??

No, actually he lives here in Guelph. I think he lurks a bit (Hi Michael!) but I don't think he posts. I'll nag him to come tomorrow to Burlington if its still on. :)

-Iain

BURLINGTON IS ON!!!

AND! in toronto this morning I saw a silver/blue smart car with the license plate.. bah 1 forget the license plate... but when i look it up i'll tell you!

It said "smart in the city" on the side.... I saw it when i got lost trying to find the 401 in toronto lol... go me go....

in toronto this morning I saw a silver/blue smart car with the license plate..

[...]

It said "smart in the city" on the side....

Corporate dealership demos, as seen here

thats what i saw only silver/blue.. the license plate was GETSMART!

spinner - I have a picture similar to yours of the CN tower.... i'll get the daddy fairy to put it on my computer for me then i'll post 'er up!

I was driving south on Interstate 87 in NY north of NYC on Thursday (Sept 1) and I saw a black coupe going north on 87. I waved but his windows were not open so not sure if he saw me. The car was sure nicely polished.

I was driving south on Interstate 87 in NY north of NYC on Thursday (Sept 1) and I saw a black coupe going north on 87. I waved but his windows were not open so not sure if he saw me. The car was sure nicely polished.

:sidesplit:

Your driving a Stream Green smart and you're not sure if he saw you? :tease: