Xandria

smart Car Sightings (post pictures or VIN if you have)

2,363 posts in this topic

Super, a new one! Thanks!

Seems like ill have to.grab u my vin eh mike and yes I yhink ill want oe cruise also

Spotted in Belmont, Ontario today. Dark green with silver trid. V.I.N. - 268381 Grandstyle # 65 of 200

post-7529-1310761863_thumb.jpg

I just discovered this thread. When the sun is up I'll check mine and report back. 08 Passion Cabrio - black/black. When I had it in to service at Lone Star In Calgary they ran the VIN and reported it originated from Weber in Edmonton. I know nothing of it's past so that was new information. I'll get you a number and see if you have it already.

Went to Vancouver yesterday and on the wy back I saw a wicked looking 451.It was a flat orange color (I think it was flat) and looked to me like a Brabus kit or something like that on it.Nice big wheels, air dam, etc.We were both going opposite ways on the road, and I can't remember if it was the upper levels Highway area or near lonsdale by the mall.Anyway, I'm not even sure if he saw me but it was a single driver, looked younger to me it all happened pretty quick but I stuck my arm out the window. A really nice looking ride!. ;)

It could either be the one official shiny orange Tailor-Made BRABUS 451 or the flat orange one that's silver or black on the tridion inside (ecch) and made locally.

Spotted in West end Toronto ... V.I.N. - 299095

The second car was spotted a few minutes later going WB on the Q.E.W.

post-7529-1311730701_thumb.jpg

post-7529-1311730797_thumb.jpg

Spotted this Pulse Cabrio near Jarvis, Ontario - V.I.N. - 194478

I got all the pertinant information if anyone is interested. :dunno:

post-7529-1311971370_thumb.jpg

Here's where the spotted 450s are from:

1422 British Columbia

820 Ontario

312 Alberta

172 Québec

34 Nova Scotia

25 Manitoba

28 Saskatchewan

18 USA

17 New Brunswick

10 Canada (general)

4 Newfoundland/Labrador

4 Prince Edward Island

4 Yukon

Thanks, the lowest and highest numbers are new to the Registry. Do you recall their colours etc?

286087 - 2006 blk pulse coup, 96k km, glass roof, blue interior 235543 - 2006 bay grey passion cab, black interior, 46k km267908 - 2006 blue passion cab, 89k km, blue interior, extra round signals added to lower front fender196970 - 2005 blk pulse coup, 102k km, green interior, glass roof, no A/C, front panel damage206046 - 2005 silver passion cab, 136k km, black interior, heated seats, engine compartment very rusty, panels very good condition(wrapped previously by owner for business)With respect to 206046, what is the worst rusting anyone has seen on the upper suspension mounts in the engine bay? I wish I had thought to take my camera, it is by far the worst case of rust I have personally seen on a smart. Solid rust all around the mounts, may have just been surface rust but no paint left on either side, intercooler fan and egr also very rusty.