Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Element-b

barrie smarts?

23 posts in this topic

im in waterloo. Toronto... well I dont liek toronto, but I've go tnothing against barrie!

I live outside of Uxbridge and sometimes goto Barrie. I met a 16 year old from Barrie on MBCanada.com named "Canadian Label" that had a smart on order for June. Haven't heard if he got his yet.

Also on the other board are Famine and sbungay, to name a couple off the top of my head. Both have business uses for their cars. Then there's dynomanca in the Orillia area. He is a microcar collector and also has a zero-emission people transporter, better known as a Segway.

Barrie is my old stomping grounds, so you just might catch me up there once in a while.

burger king on bayfield street hosts an autoshow every sat night, i went to the last one with my smart and it was a huge hit, anyone else want to go to the next one?

See, I thought I'd have to call them to see if it was okay. Several weeks ago I inadvertently "crashed" the party when I was looking for a place to stop during a heavy downpour of rain.

How about next weekend, after the Euro show in the south end?

What time does the Barrie cruise start?

cruise? i dont know if i can make teh euro show, i will try to stop by the bk autoshow for a bit though, maybe meet there at 7ish? lol we should try sharing a spot.....

didnt even know there was a cruise, i wont be able to make that though, just the bk autoshow, ill be there 7ish if other smarts want to join!

Sorry if you waited around for me. By 3pm at the Euro meet, I was bored and restless and just wanted to get home.

Is this the Burger King at 320 Bayfield St just north of the 400?

Might pop up tonight. Not doing anything

It rained on the drive there and turned out the night was cancelled. The only two cars there were Spinner and myself. We still attracted several people asking about the cars.

See, two smart cars does make a car show.