Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razorback

Hello.. my name is...

8 posts in this topic

Razorback... and I'm a Smartaholic. I don't really know where or how it happened but I just can't seem to get enuff of the Smart stuff. I find myself surfing the internet endlessly for ANYTHING relating to getting my Smart fix. Oh how will I ever satisfy my needs? Perhaps there is someone close by Hampton, VA USA? Everything is falling by the wayside... yard work, food, social interaction, who needs that then your up to your eyeballs in Youtube Smart videos?This is only June so what am I to do until 08... The 'Street Smart" Road Show will be in my area August 24-29 hmmm I wonder if you go each day that they will let you drive the 'DREAM" mile around the block? :dunno: I have put down my $99 and am looking forward to all things SMART. Perhaps if I cut the length of my car to 8'8" and put a SMART emblem on it maybe that would hold me over awhile. Anyway looking forward to being a smartie with my Smart in the near future and by then there will be alot of fun modifications to be done to personalize 'her'.I do wish though that they introduced a CDI version but I suppose that I'll have to be happy with a gasser for a bit.

Welcome to the club!The 6 or 7 months will pass quickly....and give more time for the obsession to grow ;)

... Anyway looking forward to being a smartie with my Smart in the near future and by then there will be alot of fun modifications to be done to personalize 'her'....

But what if it's a boy? :cheeky:Congratulations either way!-pf:croak:

Water: How many in your party?Fortwo Buyer: One.Water: Your table should be ready in approximately three years.Fortwo Buyer: I'll wait.

Welcome to the club. Enjoy the wait like the rest of us. It takesevery effort I have to keep occupied with other business things to keep my mind off the smart purchase.I have seen a few online for sale locally within 300 miles for sale with 5 miles on them selling new but I have to hold back.Its taking every effort I have from not buying the 2006 model. Best of luck to you and welcome to the club. Enjoy finding the links. Id provide links for you to get your fix but then you wouldnt have anything to search for. :yahoo:

:welcome: Razorback,I too am waiting on the delivery of me smartie. I hope your wait flies by too. It will if you read up on the smart club forum. Sorry you missed the opportunity to see 140 smarts in Niagara Falls this weekend because it was a blast!By the way, check out our good buddy Schmart who lives around Norfolk, VA. His smart is pimped out and then some.Enjoy the board,ReginaHolla!!