Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lesmcdonald

Clever End Storage Extension Commercial

6 posts in this topic

We are excited to share our new commercial with you for a product called Clever End that doubles your storage capacity. Please take the time to go to our website www.smartcaruniverse.com and click on the video link. I'm interested to see if viewers find it informative and if the video gives you an idea of the space if provides. I'm also interested to see how long it takes to download etc... I'm super excited about the Clever End. I have one in my car, and I can't imagine my car without it.Thanks for all of your support and your feedback. (Don't be too hard on the actor, it's me!)Cheers,Les McDonaldSmart Car Universe

Very, very well made video and looks highly professional. KUDOS to the creators a job well done. Now if there is a demand for more storage space Smart owners now have a good looking solution.

Les - :doublethumb: Your commercial is so HOTT!!! Very well done and if that's you inside that CleverEnd, you're cute too! Gosh, I really want that modification! Have you established those business relationships in NJ or NYC yet? Keep me posted. Thanks, Regina :yahoo:

Very, very well done, Les!! You're a natural on camera. :)-Iain

Regina, and anyone in the USA. Clever End, throught SCU will offer the Clever End and a Body Styling Package for the New Smart in the USA. Keep your eyes peeled for a posting.Cheers,Les

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More