Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeT

Brilliance BS6: death trap, according to ADAC crash test

11 posts in this topic

This Chinese-made large car was tested in Germany by ADAC and it got one of the worst scores they've ever seen> link.

My Jing-a-lingMy Jing-a-lingDon't wanna crash in My Jing-a-ling

I don't wanna be anywhere near your Jing-a-ling.Maybe Ralph Nader should write another book and doom a burgeoning automotive exporting nation? I mean, he already ruined any chance of future GM automotive innovention.

I tend to disagree (and even think that's a twinge racist), if they can get the quality up I see no reason to avoid a Chinese built car.-Iain

Yikes! Those add a whole new meaning to the term 'crumple zone'.Presumably there is absolutely no crash-testing done in China to rate their vehicles' crash-worthiness.I'm wondering if they are actually allowed to market the Brilliance in Germany after that display of implosion?

A Belgian car dealer has dropped plans to sell the Brilliance BS6, following the ADAC test......as reported in Automotive News Europe. Back to the drawing board for the Brilliant designers :lol:

post-5-1183186988.jpg

post-1-1183186988.jpg

I need to keep this on a pda or something so I can show people who think that smart cars are death traps haha.