Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

Let's party!!!!

8 posts in this topic

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!!!! :spots: I'm so happy I live here! I'm sure I would be shot if I lived anywhere else! :biglaugh:

nah glenn, im sure you would just offer to mod someones car for them, get in their good books, then plan a daring escape !!HAPPY CANADA DAY everyone !!remember, if you have to drink and drive anywhere, have a "Smartini" (no alcohol martini)...celebrate smart !!

Got my Gilles Villeneuve T-shirt (w/CDN flag) on and we're heading to Victoria (in the Peugeot) for the celebratons.

Went down for pancake breakfast at the park this morning. After supper, at the CANADA DAY PARADE helping RCMP collect donations for COPS FOR CANCER-TOUR DE VALLEY. Watching the stage show and fireworks after. :smitten: HAPPY CANADA DAY :encore:

I'm so happy I live here! quote]

Having lived elsewhere, I can only agree whole-heartedly !

it can be too easily taken for granted what a great country we live in....enjoy and be thankful

harald

Went for a cruise to Victoria, We went to Fort Rodd Hill National Historic Site and then drove the 405 to Port Renfrew (not a smart fortwo-friendly road BTW) and then finished by watching the fireworks in vctoria Harbour along with another 50,000 people. I think the 405 was doing about 6 L/100 km overall today, four up on snow tires.