For the DIY oil change, to reset the service indicator:-
The "service button" referred to below is the one on the left side of the speedometer binnacle.
1. Switch on ignition. (But do not start car!)
2. Select maintenance indicator (so it's in the display) with the service button, within the first 4 seconds.
3. Switch off the ignition within the display period of 10 seconds. (Maintenance wrench symbol and distance/time should remain in the display).
4. Keep the service button depressed!!
5. Keep holding it while you switch the ignition on.
6. Keep holding the service button for a further ten seconds. After that, the oil change interval display is reset. You may now release the service button!
7. After completing this task, the display shows the remaining distance (startup distance) for the next maintenance interval.
Also note the indicator will only reset after at least 1000 km have elapsed, so if you need to get the "A"/"B" service back in synch you must wait 1000 Km.