Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smart142

Saturday 6th Sept, 2008-

42 posts in this topic

Hi y'all!

Just got back from a long w/e in Quebec city and yesterday in TO.

I have this coming w/e off as well. The weather is predicted to be very nice- sunny with a high of 26.

It's late notice but I was wondering if anyone is inerested in joining me to enjoy the day?

In the morning there is a parade through Lambeth to celebrate Harvestfest. It would mean getting to my house before 1000

We could show off our smarts on the lawn and then have some BBQ'd burgs for lunch. Pool/hot tub and ''smart talk'' is available.

Those getting up early could also enjoy the pancake breakfast that is served at the community centre from 0730-0930....

Lambeth Harvestfest

Anyone?

1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)

Edited by smart142

Yup! Count me in! Gonna be interesting to get there for 7:30. Gotta leave my place at 6:15 ish. 1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)2. SMRT ROD3. Steve

1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)2. SMRT ROD3. Steve4. Mark and Kerry

Edited by smart142

Hi Everyone!I really appreciated the support and time everyone took to be @ Bayfield's Parade so count us both in for Lambeth.E.B.1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)2. SMRT ROD3. Steve4. Mark and Kerry5. Smartnhappy\6. ETHICAL BEEF7. Dawn

I just want to clarify for E.B. .......

We are NOT IN the parade. The parade goes right by Glenn's house, so we're setting up a 'reviewing' area

and plan to make an event out of it.

Who's up for the pancake breakfast ???

01. smartnhappy (Bill) - around 7:30/8:00

Who plans to attend at Glenn's house (by 10AM)......

1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)

2. SMRT ROD

3. Steve

4. Mark and Kerry

5. smartnhappy (Bill)

6. ETHICAL BEEF

7. Dawn

Who's up for the pancake breakfast ???01. smartnhappy (Bill) - around 7:30/8:0002. SteveWho plans to attend at Glenn's house (by 10AM)......1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)2. SMRT ROD3. Steve4. Mark and Kerry5. smartnhappy (Bill)6. ETHICAL BEEF7. Dawn

We are NOT IN the parade.

If there is interest we still might get to enter as clubsmartcar, but there might be a fee and we would be expected to hand out candy to the kids.Interested?

On the plus side, it would be hilarious.If they don't want too much for a fee, I can bring lots of candy down from Costco? :PEdit: It might be hard to make it there before Saturday. I'd have to know as soon as possible, and how many kids we'd need to provide candy for.

Edited by steveyfrac

We will not be early enough for breakfast, but will make it for the displayWho plans to attend at Glenn's house (by 10AM)......1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)2. SMRT ROD3. Steve4. Mark and Kerry5. smartnhappy (Bill)6. ETHICAL BEEF7. Dawn8.3illmesmart

We will be able to go in the parade!!! There is no charge but the kids along the route do like their candy.Those wanting to be in the parade should plan on being to my house by 0930........ Party on :spots:

Hi Glenn,We're back from the Wet Coast so:Who's up for the pancake breakfast ???01. smartnhappy (Bill) - around 7:30/8:0002. Steve03. Jack and AnnabelleWho plans to attend at Glenn's house (by 10AM)......1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)2. SMRT ROD3. Steve4. Mark and Kerry5. smartnhappy (Bill)6. ETHICAL BEEF7. Dawn8.3illmesmart9. Jack and AnnabelleThanx for the promise of SUN, Glenn.C U Saturday,Jaxon

Hi Glenn,We're back from the Wet Coast so:Who's up for the pancake breakfast ???01. smartnhappy (Bill) - around 7:30/8:0002. Steve03. Jack and AnnabelleWho plans to attend at Glenn's house (by 10AM)......1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)2. SMRT ROD3. Steve4. Mark and Kerry5. Deb5. smartnhappy (Bill)6. ETHICAL BEEF7. Dawn8.3illmesmart9. Jack and AnnabelleThanx for the promise of SUN, Glenn.C U Saturday,Jaxon

Just making a time change so we have time to assemble for the parade.Who's up for the pancake breakfast ???01. smartnhappy (Bill) - around 7:30/8:0002. Steve03. Jack and AnnabelleWho plans to attend at Glenn's house (by 9:30AM)......1. Uncle Glenn (smart142)2. SMRT ROD3. Steve4. Mark and Kerry5. Deb5. smartnhappy (Bill)6. ETHICAL BEEF / Dawn7. 3illmesmart8. Jack and AnnabelleThanx for the promise of SUN, Glenn.C U Saturday,Jaxon

Edited by ETHICAL BEEF

Who's up for the pancake breakfast ??? :sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun: 01. smartnhappy (Bill) - around 7:30/8:0002. Steve03. Jack and AnnabelleWho plans to attend at Glenn's house (by 9:30AM)......01. Uncle Glenn (smart142)02. SMRT ROD03. Steve04. Mark and Kerry05. smartnhappy (Bill)06. ETHICAL BEEF / Dawn07. 3illmesmart08. Jack and Annabelle09. Deb10. Duck :sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

Who's up for the pancake breakfast ??? :sun: :sun: :sun::sun: 01. smartnhappy (Bill) - around 8:0002. Steve03. Jack and Annabelle04. GlennWho plans to attend at Glenn's house (by 9:30AM)......01. Uncle Glenn (smart142)02. SMRT ROD03. Steve04. Mark and Kerry05. smartnhappy (Bill)06. ETHICAL BEEF / Dawn07. 3illmesmart08. Jack and Annabelle09. Deb10. Duck11. Tank (minus Dave&Lu)12. Terry and Phyllis :sun::sun::sun::sun:

Edited by smart142

Hi there! Have a great time at the Lambeth Harvest Fest and parade! Sorry that we'll miss it as we are in Lewiston, Idaho. Here's a link to the thread about our visit with folks in the smart car club of Idaho. See you later in the month for the Ilderton Fair.

--- Alberta (& Cliff)

The pancake breakfast is being served at the community centre from 0730-0930 hrs.It looks like a group will be going between 0730-0800

Alright, I'm in for pancakes, too! Can you make it closer to an 8am departure from your place? That lets me "sleep in" until 6am. ;)-Iain