Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingTigerDevelopment

New Toys For Your 451

12 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Flying Tiger Development always try to be on the leading edge of Mercedes-Benz and smart car technologies. This time round we are equipped to:

-enable/disable of daytime running light

-enable/disable of factory alarm chirp

-remote double lock or single lock for doors

Future development. We maybe able to:

-install/activate factory cruise control

-install/activate rain sensing wipers

-install/activate automatic exterior light sensing

These are just few offers you can look forward to from Flying Tiger Development.

For those who had craving for a everyday driving factory developed 112hp fortwo. We maybe able to offer something really special for you. How about a Brabus power plant with custom upgrades to 120hp. Contact us for more details.

You are always welcome come try out from our demo car:

-Sprint Booster upgrade

-Brabus European exhaust upgrade

-Brabus European suspension upgrade

-Brabus secondary sub woofer

-16/17" wheel combinations

You can also inspect a host of authentic Brabus interior and exterior stylish upgrades:

-spoilers

-headlights

-fog lights

-skirts

-trims

-brake lever

-brake light

Just to name a few....

We test everyday on the parts that we sell, and the services we provide will enhance the driving pleasure of your smart.

Edited by FastEddy

Not that I have a 451, but the 120 HP BRABUS concept sounds intriguing. If only I had a 451.....

451's are so reasonably priced these days. You can pick one up and install a used Brabus power plant for about the price of a Edition 10. As for the cosmetic, you can tailor to your budget available.The biggest catch is a wrecked Brabus that can be savaged only comes by chance.

-enable/disable of daytime running light

Regarding this, I have a couple of questions..I am looking to turn off my DRL's when I have my fog lights on, is that possible?Is it also possible to turn off the rear lights?And finally, how much would it cost to have it done?

Regarding this, I have a couple of questions..I am looking to turn off my DRL's when I have my fog lights on, is that possible?Is it also possible to turn off the rear lights?And finally, how much would it cost to have it done?

When DRL off, it is full off. Include parking lights all around. The factory fog light can only be turned on in conjunction with the parking lights. So after I switched off the DRL and you want to drive with your fog lights on. You will have to switch on the parking lights at your signal lever and the turn on your fog lights.Meanwhile, a small bonus on switching off your DRL. You would save electric current draw. In return save energy from the engine on driving it. In turn, you can save fuel and/or gain back some power. But you must paid more attention on other peoples blind spot, and especially in the dark. So many people are not alert to turn on their lights at dusk and dawn or on a gray cloudy day. Edited by FastEddy

Thanks Eddy, that answers my questions. How do I go about getting it done? Is it drop in or by appointment?

These are just few offers you can look forward to from Flying Tiger Development. For those who had craving for a everyday driving factory developed 112hp fortwo. We maybe able to offer something really special for you. How about a Brabus power plant with custom upgrades to 120hp. Contact us for more details.

What are the details? What's the price?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Factory fog lights retrofit enable/disable option now available.

Retrofitting factory fog lights and switch require to activate this portion of the SAM before it will work.

Edited by FastEddy

Tire pressure monitor enable/disable now available.

For 2010 cars who like to add this option.

2008-2009 cars who is annoyed running the high pressure.

We can even adjust the limiting pressure for the warning indicator if you like.

Posted (edited) · Report post

By the way, where is your store "flying tiger" located? I am going to pick up a brabus soon and I am thinking to pick up the s-mann front spolier. But I want to see how it looks and how it match with the brabus side skirt.

I am not a big fan of s-mann side and back. Front is awesome.

Tire pressure monitor enable/disable now available.

For 2010 cars who like to add this option.

2008-2009 cars who is annoyed running the high pressure.

We can even adjust the limiting pressure for the warning indicator if you like.

Edited by vvs138

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More