Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox - Chat with members! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  marchanna : (23 October 2014 - 06:26 PM) You should report that, it makes you an accessory after the fact. Oh crap! Now we're all accessories! Speaking of which, I should buy some accessories for my car.
@  Coast Steve : (23 October 2014 - 04:41 PM) He ment to say Killing time
@  Coast Steve : (23 October 2014 - 04:41 PM) Speaking of typing mistakes, my buddy typed to someone "I'm just around the corner killing Tim".
@  Wild! : (23 October 2014 - 11:52 AM) Going to Glenn's he says he may have what I need.
@  Wild! : (23 October 2014 - 11:49 AM) This has to do with side lighting.
@  Wild! : (23 October 2014 - 11:49 AM) No that part was done 2 years ago.
@  FlossyTheSmart : (23 October 2014 - 08:48 AM) Top secret panel painting project?
@  Wild! : (22 October 2014 - 04:05 PM) Does some one have an 450 old door skin? one that is broken or garbage want to do some tests on one before I attempt my good ones.
@  Mike T : (22 October 2014 - 06:20 AM) John from Victoria, are you and Keith on the site these days? We have a dinner on November 6th coming up in Victoria! It would be cool to see you both there! See the thread in the Vancouver Island sub-forum.
@  marchanna : (22 October 2014 - 05:37 AM) http://www.vevo.com/...es/USRV81400343
@  marchanna : (22 October 2014 - 05:34 AM) Not really. I love that you caught that. I accidentally typed that, and then I was going to correct it, and then I thought, "hmm, I wonder if I leave it there, if anyone would catch that".
@  FlossyTheSmart : (22 October 2014 - 05:31 AM) "effective"
@  marchanna : (22 October 2014 - 04:41 AM) I'm glad to see the shout box has become an effective form of communication :)
@  cadillacman : (22 October 2014 - 03:02 AM) what do you give to a sick pig ?
@  cadillacman : (22 October 2014 - 03:01 AM) oinkment
@  SkydiverChris : (21 October 2014 - 01:08 PM) Or does it? I say it's a conspiracy and they've fooled everyone!
@  marchanna : (20 October 2014 - 07:23 PM) No, but I have an infrared gun that would do the job. Unfortunately ( or fortunately) the ED doesn't have an exhaust.
@  Wild! : (20 October 2014 - 05:52 PM) Has anyone out there ever taken a temp reading from the exhaust manifold on the 450?
@  Mike T : (20 October 2014 - 10:27 AM) Yes, all of the below!
@  dmoonen : (20 October 2014 - 09:04 AM) Lol perhaps his smart

Photo
- - - - -

Prairie Meet in Elk Point, AB

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: will come to meet spring break Elk Point, AB

Spring break in Alberta begins on March 24. Would you like to meet in Elk Point for a drive around?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Eclectrix

Eclectrix

eclectrix

• Regular Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

I am opening the doors to my bed and breakfast on Sunday here in rural Elk Point, AB. My kids have a different name for this area, which I won't repeat here, but really, it is very pretty and there is great hunting and fishing year round. The bed and breakfast sleeps 8, but in 4 beds and there is a twin bed and a cot. If you are coming from afar, I can offer the first 8 people a night's free accommodation and breakfast. The house is pet friendly to a certain extent (allowed in your room on the lower floor) and kid friendly to a certain extent (must be supervised at all times inside and out). There is plenty of parking and we can tour Bonnyville, St Paul, and Elk Point in tandem. I would alert the newspapers about the meet so there would be press coverage. I might even be able to get some freebies, maybe. I am thinking spring break, March 26 or anytime during the week or weekend. For those who are within driving distance, Elk Point is 2 and a bit hours from Edmonton, one and a bit from Lloydminster, 5 from Calgary. We offer fishing and hunting excursions, however; I cannot offer those gratis since the guides are paid. What do you think?
hand-in-hand and step-by-step...

2006 coupe Passion pkg, delivery date January 5th.Tridion blk, hot pink, bungee grey, smart sound package, lockable storage drawer, 3 spoke steering wheel, heated seats, electronic sunroof, clock and rev counter and me, of course!

#2 smartzuuk

smartzuuk

Secretary, CsC Board of Directors

• Directors
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

I'd love to stay there a night... although, I will not be able to be there til the summer I think.For some reason, this thread shows as closed, and yet, my admin options don't list 'open'... I am perplexed. I guess I can post since I am an admin.....
I once was found, but now I'm lost.

#3 Mike T

Mike T

We pre-ordered our first smart in July 2002!

• Directors
  • 27,814 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

Too weird, I can't open it either. Maybe start a new topic?

2006 smart BRABUS Canada 1 cabriolet, FlyingTiger map 380023_5.png
2013 Ford Fiesta SE 5 speed, 203A and Winter packages 542252_5.png
2008 Mercedes-Benz B 200 5 speed, other goodies 206221_5.png
1966 Peugeot 404 Coupé Injection, plan to restore 201066_5.png

#4 smartzuuk

smartzuuk

• Directors
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:09 AM

Fixed.

#5 Eclectrix

Eclectrix

eclectrix

• Regular Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

I'd love to stay there a night... although, I will not be able to be there til the summer I think. For some reason, this thread shows as closed, and yet, my admin options don't list 'open'... I am perplexed. I guess I can post since I am an admin.....

Hi Keith, You are welcome to come and stay at the B & B in the summer. Would you please check or have the webmaster check as to why the thread is closed? I just posted this and there is not a reply. That might be why. My message box read 0 when there were 6 messages in it too, but that is a different issue. I am on an imac if that makes any difference at all. Thank you.

2006 coupe Passion pkg, delivery date January 5th.Tridion blk, hot pink, bungee grey, smart sound package, lockable storage drawer, 3 spoke steering wheel, heated seats, electronic sunroof, clock and rev counter and me, of course!

#6 smartzuuk

smartzuuk

• Directors
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

The thread is open now... I think though that the three votes, including my own were null votes, meaning, you nullify your vote to be able to see the results.... so no one has actually voted.This forum as you will note is not well visited.

#7 Eclectrix

Eclectrix

eclectrix

• Regular Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

The thread is open now... I think though that the three votes, including my own were null votes, meaning, you nullify your vote to be able to see the results.... so no one has actually voted. This forum as you will note is not well visited.

Thanks for fixing it anyhow. Oh well, I tried.

#8 smartzuuk

smartzuuk

• Directors
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:04 AM

Don't take it too hard, the forums are dead.

#9 Mike T

Mike T

We pre-ordered our first smart in July 2002!

• Directors
  • 27,814 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

If I knew where this was, and lived anywhere near it, I would have been in. I think the smart density out that way must be very low. Hence the zero response.

2006 smart BRABUS Canada 1 cabriolet, FlyingTiger map 380023_5.png
2013 Ford Fiesta SE 5 speed, 203A and Winter packages 542252_5.png
2008 Mercedes-Benz B 200 5 speed, other goodies 206221_5.png
1966 Peugeot 404 Coupé Injection, plan to restore 201066_5.png

#10 Darryl&Rita

Darryl&Rita
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:49 PM

I stumbled in too late. :sleeping_02:

#11 Holger

Holger
  • Regular Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Friends of us live in Elkpoint. Imelda & Bart. We could meet there next spring. It is a nice ride from Edmonton.Regards, Holger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users