How-To: Reset the Service Indicator

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 shung

shung
  • Regular Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 01:58 PM

For the DIY oil change, to reset the service indicator:- 1. Switch on ignition. (But do not start car!) 2. Select maintenance indicator (so it's in the display) within the first 4 seconds. 3. Switch off the ignition within the display period of 10 seconds. (Maintenance should remain in the display). 4. Push the service button (button on the left of the cluster) and hold it while you switch the ignition on. 5. Hold the service button depressed for another 10 seconds. After that the oil change interval display is reset. 6. After completing this task, the display shows the remaining distance (startup distance) for the next maintenance interval. NOTE>>>>>>you must get the 2nd step at 2 seconds, shut off and at 2 seconds turn back on while holding the reset button and continue to hold in until wrenches dissapper then shut off

Edited by SCHMART, 02 November 2009 - 04:20 AM.

2005 fortwo passion cabriolet - Silver Tridion - Bay Grey Panels - Bungee Grey Interior -Leather seats, Soft Touch - Paddle shift - Storage Drawer - Clock/Rev Counter - Sound Package.

#2 Xandria

Xandria
  • Regular Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 02:15 PM

That's handy to know. Thanks, shung! T minus 26 hours and that information will become ever more valuable!
Xandria -- "SHINY -- get your bling on..."

2006 fortwo passion coupe aka "SPEAKS"
Silver Tridion - Bay Grey Panels - Bungee Grey Interior
Power Steering
Heated Seats Shiny Bling (Brabus & MDC) tube of European smarties

#3 DangerDan

DangerDan
  • Regular Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:14 PM

Thanks, shung. Does each reset alternate between the single and double wrenches on the display? Y'know, in case someone like say, a part-time DIY-er, who may want to be charged for an A service, rather than the more expensive B service...

#4 smartzuuk

smartzuuk

Secretary, CsC Board of Directors

• Directors
  • 6,925 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:33 PM

Yes, the second reset I did at 16505 now shows a single wrench. Regarding the part-time DIY, watch for my upcoming thread on that topic.
I once was found, but now I'm lost.

#5 SmartieParts

SmartieParts
  • Regular Members
  • 6,898 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:18 PM

Can't wait keith! Did you end up getting anything done at Eurotech? Was Ron helpful? - Steve

#6 pulsating

pulsating
  • Regular Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:39 AM

I'm planning a long trip here in a couple of weeks, and I want to change the oil before I go - even though the interval is not up yet (it will be before I get back). If a person wants to change their oil before the indicator comes on, do we still have to reset it, so that it doesn't come on a few thousand kilometres later? It would seem so, but what is the general consensus?

#7 Fred J

Fred J
  • Regular Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:20 AM

Reset it at every oil and filter change, as that is what the computer is really counting down for you. The rest of the fluff items on the service are not a big issue and don't need to be "counted down to". The oil reminder is what you are concerned with.

#8 pulsating

pulsating
  • Regular Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:17 AM

That only makes sense. Is there anyone here changing their oil at regular intervals, like, say, every 5,000 kilometres? Once I get above 30,000, I might start doing that.

#9 Crooks Hideaway

Crooks Hideaway
  • Regular Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:21 PM

Now that I am doing the oil changes myself, I will probably change the oil every 6,000 Km's. If you don't do anything to your car except change the oil frequently it should last you forever.
*** Please Visit Us At www.crookshideaway.com ***

#10 Eddie Eddie Eddie

Eddie Eddie Eddie
  • Regular Members
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:00 PM

In Europe... The standard is 12,500km... Here it is on that variable system going from 8,000km to just a touch over 10k... With our "champagne of motor oils", there should be no problem keeping it at a 10k interval... 5 or 6k seems more like something if we ran conventional oil... Eddie
We're going to party, karamu, FIESTA, forever!

#11 pulsating

pulsating
  • Regular Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:25 PM

You're right, Eddie. We are using some of the best oil available to us in North America in our cars. I am just thinking about the turbo more than anything else. It's not like the oil changes cost a lot for these cars as well - the filter is what, about $8.00 or so, and then 3 litres of oil is about $25.00 - it's not a huge cost outlay. Anyhow - it's good to know that we can adjust the service interval ourselves, and therefore take care of the servicing ourselves. I doubt very much if you could say the same thing about a new BMW or Mercedes...

#12 burnman

burnman
  • Regular Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 03:15 PM

I'm planning on running 10K OIC on my smart. I'm a big believer in oil analysis to determine wear and oil condition. After this interval I'll be sending my oil in for a look. If things look good, I may even extend beyond 10K. Many people run top quality synthetic oil and change it at 5K, which just waists oil, money and time. For an interesting article on oil analysis, engine wear and extended oil intervals, check out this site, http://neptune.space...s/oil-life.html . BTW, running Castrol Syntech 0W30 in my Villager mini-van, I go 16K km on the interval with no problem. Oil analysis says even at that point that the oil and filter (Napa Gold) is OK but that is when I drop the oil and change filter.

I just noticed, that this is way off topic and I know Eddie hates that. :BlahBlah:
2005 Jack Black Passion
Upgrades: Fog Lights, Signal lights, Cruise Control, Pwr Windows, Webasto Heater.

#13 Guest_TexasSmart_*

Guest_TexasSmart_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2006 - 12:42 PM

Tried instructions from evilution for the ForFour, but that did not work for me. Any suggestions? TexasSmart

#14 Cora Napple

Cora Napple
  • Regular Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 12:01 PM

I've tried this 6 times and it doesn't work. #2. says "select maintenance indicator"....How? Doesn't it come up automatically? Do I use the button on the side to bring it up? Cora
"IKE" (courtesy of South Park) 2006 red/silver passion coupe as of 1/18/06. Bungee grey, tach, clock, storage drawer, cup holder, ecstatic driver.

#15 Awesys

Awesys
  • Administrators
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 12:04 PM

Double-press the button so that a wrench is lit up as well as the kilometerage remaining until your next service. :)
-Car picked up on May 26, 2006-
jack black bodypanels / silver tridion / heated seats / paddle shifters

#16 Cora Napple

Cora Napple
  • Regular Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 12:13 PM

It worked!! Thank you so much!! Cora
"IKE" (courtesy of South Park) 2006 red/silver passion coupe as of 1/18/06. Bungee grey, tach, clock, storage drawer, cup holder, ecstatic driver.

#17 rdij

rdij
  • Regular Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:37 PM

Does anyone know if the "U.S. ized" cars can be reset by Shung's process? I haven't been able to get it to reset. The single wrench came on at 10,000 miles (showing 100 mile increments leading up to that number). Now it is showing negative numbers - I'm at -1000 miles. I've tried several times - when I get to #5 in Shung's instructions the wrench will go out momentarily and the -1000 will go away. But it shows up again later when starting the car.

#18 Guest_Spudnics_*

Guest_Spudnics_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:16 AM

Double-press the button so that a wrench is lit up as well as the kilometerage remaining until your next service. :)

I did the same, but I didn't get a wrench showing??? Also I have no maintance indicator, except the one on the left side as you mentioned??? If I was sucessfull, how do I know...the odometer reads at 7,500 km but I just changed my oil, and I wanted to reset? Disregard, I think I solved it with the double click of the button, the wrench came up and as they say, the rest was history... Thanks for the help!!!!

#19 zrwon

zrwon
  • Regular Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:27 PM

Mine has been flashing for a while and was showing -3100 km today and there was always a wrench beside the flashing -3100 km for at least 20 sec. everytime I started the car.I tried to reset but it didn't work, so I tried the double click and now finally got a double wrench logo with the 8000 km new interval, my car has 11,695 km on it and I had replaced the oil at 9200 km because I had a long drive of 2500 km when the car was at 7300 km, took it to Vegas and replaced the oil when I got there.I'm not sure how I got it to change from -3100 km to 8000 km but I was double clicking, turning ignition on and off and on again and all of a sudden two wrenches and 8000 km showed up.Thanks, BTW it took me almost 1 hour to find this thread, I was about to start a new thread asking that question again.AlainStill in Vegas, getting a lot of attention driving the Smart.
EDMONTON AB
06 Smart Pure all Black, Brabus wheels
05 MINI Cooper S Convertible, Bilstein PSS9, Hamman Wheels
95 ZR1 with a few mods, Fikse wheels etc.

#20 Guest_smartfarmer_*

Guest_smartfarmer_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:23 PM

I tried the instructions, including "double click", to no avail.Can someone step me through? My smart is a 2006 passion.Thanks,sf

#21 smart142

smart142

• Global Moderators*
  • 6,964 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:10 PM

Those are the instructions that I've used over a dozen times in the past 3 years. Keep trying. Sometimes it takes a few attempts. Yesterday at the dealer I watched one of the smart techs battle this for about 5 minutes. He eventually got it.Good luck!
Glenn.
2005 Passion coupe Bay grey-silver ''Gina'' (deposit 1Nov02,delivered13Dec04)Brabus paddle shift wheel/oem cruise/remap/old skool clock&tach/heated black leather seats/sound&6CD/locking drawer/pollen filter/cupholder/cd holders.Mods tinting/euro turn signal#1/s mann air scoop,skirts/brabus grill/alum fuel cap/spangenburg pedals&handbrake, leather gaiter/alum ignition ring/custom leather armrest/alum drivers footrest/key mod/led side markers /blue led interiorlight/rear brake led's/silver front spoiler/wiper arm mod/rear marker led/oil pan heater/Eibach springs/vortex generators/window vents/headrest speakers/euro tail lights/Michalak fogs

#22 SCHMART

SCHMART
  • Global Moderators*
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:00 PM

I have tried at least 20 times..... :(
Robert-Scratch Black, 2005 ZAP-G&K Euro-conversion cabrio
"The best things in life, are not things."

#23 ARTZ

ARTZ

Go Green... stream green!!!

• Regular Members
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:43 PM

It works for me, but one time I tried it I tried to change it to the "B" service and then back to the "A" service but every time it stayed on the "A" service. Hasen't had success with change it back and forth from one mode to another.Also, how many times should you try it? Basically, because every time that you turn on the car the glow plugs start up and they may drain your battery. Or do the glow use very little power; I am assuming not.
ARTZ 2006 with Euro Panels and a X-Gauge

#24 Guest_smartfarmer_*

Guest_smartfarmer_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

Does "double click" mean presssing the button twice, as quickly as possible?I cannot get the wrench ,-3100 and total km to display at one time.Still frustrated!

#25 ARTZ

ARTZ

• Regular Members
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

You want to get the -3100 in the display. When this is on the display you probably have 1 or 2 wrenches to the right of fuel gauge. Once this is in the display (hopefully within 4 seconds of turning on the car) then turn the ignition off. Next push and hold the button in while you turn the ignition back on. The display should flash for a second but then the display should show -3100 again, keep the button held in for about 10 seconds and then it will change to 8000kms. If it shows anything else in the bottom portion of the display it is not going to work.Try it now and see if that helps you out. If not let me know and I will try to give a more detail set of instructions. It doesn't work everytime for me but I can get it to work. I don't think it matters but a couple of times after it is not working I will press the unlock button on the key before starting the entire process.LaterARTZ

#26 tyrant

tyrant
  • Regular Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:53 AM

i have followed instructions to change it from B to A service and it will not change shows as follows:2 wrenches and 8,000kms. Only problem I just had a B service done and need to change it to a A again.
2006 Blue/Black Pulse Coupe, glass roof, paddle shifters, cup holder, locking drawer, tach & clock pods, plus the other standard features of the Pulse package. [mods] Side marker lights now signal. Took signal lights out of grill and put in headlight cluster, Armrest with pocket, Profit #1 mud flaps, pollen filter (Fram CF8249), Ignition Free Module, Cruise Control, Ultimate Window Package. WISHLIST: Heated Seat, Webasto Heater and subwoofer. SOLD

#27 Fred J

Fred J
  • Regular Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:17 AM

Don't worry about the wrenches. The fact that you got it reset to 8,000 kms is all that really matters. You can remember when it comes due whether it is an A or B.

#28 denisjolicoeur

denisjolicoeur
  • Regular Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:18 AM

Does anyone know if this will work on a 451 as well?
2008 smart fortwo Passion Coupe 451.

#29 denisjolicoeur

denisjolicoeur
  • Regular Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:46 PM

Does anyone know if this will work on a 451 as well?

nevermind.. I just tried and it works, thanks.

Edited by denisjolicoeur, 30 April 2008 - 12:46 PM.

2008 smart fortwo Passion Coupe 451.

#30 annaben

annaben
  • Regular Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:41 AM

Hi I have a 2006 disel and have installed a new oil pan with drain plug. I tried to reset the service reminder program following the instructions but it would not reset. Is there another set of instructions I coud try. , Thanks. Ben

#31 ValgardForkbeard

ValgardForkbeard
  • Regular Members
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:22 PM

Hey Ben, there is the old adage, "if at first you don't suceed, try, try again"It usually takes a couple of tries for the reset to work. Also, the timing of the steps is touchy.MG
Agent86 - 2006 Pulse Coupe Star Blue Metallic
- Well into my third year of smart driving
1986 Honda VFR750 - for when I want to go fast

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are

#32 Rocky

Rocky
  • Regular Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:16 PM

Ok Smarties, I changed the oil at Lubexx in St. Albert and I am trying to reset the maintenance indicator. However my numbers coming up are -42. I get the flashing wrenches at the start of the procedure. Turn off the ignition, then turn on the ignition while holding down the reset button just reset the fuel status back to zero. I have tried the process a half dozen times. Dealing with a 450 2006 smart pulse with 20,000 km. I have gone through the reset procedure about a dozen times. What should it look like when it is properly reset? The Smart owners manual talks about 500 km to go to oil change etc.Rocky
STINKY - 2005 SMART 450 Pulse, fortwo coupe, Phat Red/Black, Twister Blue interior, Softip, A/C, cargo cover, dual vanity mirrors, cup holder, driver's strorage drawer. SOLD to Sherwood Park AB

ELMO - 2006 SMART 450 Pulse fortwo cabrio, White/black, Twister Blue Interior, Softip, A/C, dual vanity mirrors, paddle shifters, 451 cup holder, drivers's storage drawer.

#33 Mike T

Mike T

Ordered our first smart in 2002!

• Directors
  • 27,705 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:56 PM

Once reset, it should show 8000 km.
2006 smart BRABUS Canada 1 cabriolet 450 B-remap
2013 Ford Fiesta SE 5 speed, 203A pkg, Winter pkg.
2008 Mercedes-Benz B 200
1966 Peugeot 404 Coupé Injection

#34 SCHMART

SCHMART
  • Global Moderators*
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:06 AM

Does anyone know if the "U.S. ized" cars can be reset by Shung's process? I haven't been able to get it to reset. The single wrench came on at 10,000 miles (showing 100 mile increments leading up to that number). Now it is showing negative numbers - I'm at -1000 miles. I've tried several times - when I get to #5 in Shung's instructions the wrench will go out momentarily and the -1000 will go away. But it shows up again later when starting the car.

I think it does not work on G&K conversions......

Edited by SCHMART, 12 September 2008 - 06:07 AM.

#35 smartzuuk

smartzuuk

Secretary, CsC Board of Directors

• Directors
  • 6,925 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:39 AM

I just realized these messages we're replying to are 6 to 9 months old... aargh..... deleted........

Edited by smartzuuk, 12 September 2008 - 10:46 AM.

I once was found, but now I'm lost.

#36 humphryd

humphryd
  • Regular Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:06 PM

What is the instrument cluster (service) button? Is this the one for re setting the trip meter? or is there a hidden one that I cannot see?
2006 White Panels Pulse picked up on Thursday April 12, 2006, Leather Heated Seats, Tach and Clock, Paddle Shifters, CD deck, Glass Top, Locked Drawer, Softouch, Cup Holder, Scangauge, Cruise Control , Led Lights, Roof Spoiler, Oprea Chrome Pedals, Oprea Aluminum Gas Pedal, Webasto heater added Dec 2008 by Monster Horsepower in Calgary (Reg Reimer)

#37 Francesco

Francesco

CsC BoD Member

• Directors
  • 5,644 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:08 PM

No, you're correct -- it's the one on the left oft the housing that you use to cycle through the trip meter, odometer, fuel and temperature.
Francesco

2006 fortwo cdi pulse cabrio phat red/silver|heated leather|PLUS|sound|rack||mods OE cruise|Cabriotec heated glass rear window|custom red silicone cdi TIK|all-LED EU lamps front & rear|OE mud-flaps|colour-coded|garage opener|wiper nozzle|SGII|remap|spin-on oil filter|K&N air filter|RS grille|Painted smart Mods de Dion caps|Hella Micro DE fogs|MDC sucker|R1 Concepts brakes|TK's restrictor mod|LED angel eyes|stainless EGR delete|RS paddles|HEL braided brake lines|Bilstein B14 PSS coil-overs|PowerFlex bushings|Michalak 16" wheels||coming up Blindy|torque damper|Morimoto||

#38 SCHMART

SCHMART
  • Global Moderators*
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:48 AM

Update for G&K gassers..I spoke with ed the tech guy at G&K and he said follow the Canadian instructions, but you must get the first step at 2 seconds, shut off and at 2 seconds turn back on while holding the reset button and continue to hold in until wrenches dissapper then shut off..IT WORKED!!!!!YIPPIE..even with these instructions it worked on the 13th try....good luck it can be done

#39 ARTZ

ARTZ

• Regular Members
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

I just changed my oil and it took longer to reset the service indicator. The most important part is what SCHMART said in the post above

you must get the first step at 2 seconds, shut off and at 2 seconds turn back on while holding the reset button

When I did it within 2 seconds it worked first try. Hopefully, this will help someone else.

#40 deezle

deezle
  • Regular Members
  • 3,047 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:12 PM

I guess I was quick and lucked out the last time when I reset my service indicator. This time I spent nearly as much time trying to reset it as I did with the actual oil change. :banghead:

Sure enough, I came back to this topic to express my frustrations, read the most recent posts, tried it again using the TWO SECOND RULE ---- and found that it worked perfectly. :)

I'm wondering if the original post in this topic by shung can have an 'Edit' note attached to the bottom of it to indicate that steps 2, 3 and 4 should each be done within 2 seconds. It might save a lot of members a lot of grief. Moderator??

Thanks SCHMART for posting the solution.

#41 deezle

deezle
  • Regular Members
  • 3,047 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:05 AM

Thanks for editing the original instructions, SCHMART.

#42 Mike T

Mike T

Ordered our first smart in 2002!

• Directors
  • 27,705 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:50 AM

This thread should be pinned.
2006 smart BRABUS Canada 1 cabriolet 450 B-remap
2013 Ford Fiesta SE 5 speed, 203A pkg, Winter pkg.
2008 Mercedes-Benz B 200
1966 Peugeot 404 Coupé Injection

#43 Francesco

Francesco

CsC BoD Member

• Directors
  • 5,644 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:06 AM

Shazam.
Francesco

2006 fortwo cdi pulse cabrio phat red/silver|heated leather|PLUS|sound|rack||mods OE cruise|Cabriotec heated glass rear window|custom red silicone cdi TIK|all-LED EU lamps front & rear|OE mud-flaps|colour-coded|garage opener|wiper nozzle|SGII|remap|spin-on oil filter|K&N air filter|RS grille|Painted smart Mods de Dion caps|Hella Micro DE fogs|MDC sucker|R1 Concepts brakes|TK's restrictor mod|LED angel eyes|stainless EGR delete|RS paddles|HEL braided brake lines|Bilstein B14 PSS coil-overs|PowerFlex bushings|Michalak 16" wheels||coming up Blindy|torque damper|Morimoto||

#44 Squeeakers

Squeeakers
  • Regular Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:26 PM

This worked for me the very first time! Thanks!
'06 Fortwo Coupe Pure Jack Black

#45 smart142

smart142

• Global Moderators*
  • 6,964 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

This thread should be pinned.

It's been in the how to tutorial since 2007:

Software Tricks and Hints

How-To: Program your Scangauge to work on the smart cdi - smartzuuk
How-To: Reset the Service Indicator - shung
How-To: Turn off Daytime Running Lights - Adrian
How-To: Turn on Sound Upgrade - I M SMRT
Glenn.
2005 Passion coupe Bay grey-silver ''Gina'' (deposit 1Nov02,delivered13Dec04)Brabus paddle shift wheel/oem cruise/remap/old skool clock&tach/heated black leather seats/sound&6CD/locking drawer/pollen filter/cupholder/cd holders.Mods tinting/euro turn signal#1/s mann air scoop,skirts/brabus grill/alum fuel cap/spangenburg pedals&handbrake, leather gaiter/alum ignition ring/custom leather armrest/alum drivers footrest/key mod/led side markers /blue led interiorlight/rear brake led's/silver front spoiler/wiper arm mod/rear marker led/oil pan heater/Eibach springs/vortex generators/window vents/headrest speakers/euro tail lights/Michalak fogs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox - Chat with members! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  spider : (17 September 2014 - 06:00 AM) 2009 451 exhaust needed
@  Francesco : (13 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) Lol yikes
@  FlossyTheSmart : (13 September 2014 - 05:50 PM) Francesco, you're going to have some child protection agency after you because of that comment at 6:28 ;)
@  Francesco : (13 September 2014 - 03:21 PM) My original 450 steels will be available for sale after I clean them up, 35% Conti TS760s on the skinny fronts, no tires on the rears.
@  Francesco : (13 September 2014 - 03:19 PM) I'm taking all our winter wheels out of storage this week to begin prepping them for sandblasting and paint.
@  Francesco : (13 September 2014 - 03:18 PM) Nice!
@  steveyfrac : (13 September 2014 - 02:38 PM) Winter tires acquired. Boo-ya.
@  Francesco : (13 September 2014 - 02:28 PM) A 10 yr Italian now costs the same as a 10 yr CDN, and no visas or reciprocity fees to many of the countries that require them from CDN passport holders
@  Francesco : (13 September 2014 - 02:26 PM) Well, it IS google. About six weeks ago I spent a moment or two searching for info about getting an Italian passport, which had previously (until July of this year) been prohibitively expensive.
@  FlossyTheSmart : (13 September 2014 - 12:48 PM) I don't see any way to limit languages for adsense. The French ads make sense, since you're in Quebec, but I don't think they'd do italian ones just based on name. Not quite sure what that's about
@  FlossyTheSmart : (13 September 2014 - 12:39 PM) maaayyybeee
@  FlossyTheSmart : (13 September 2014 - 12:39 PM) lol
@  Francesco : (13 September 2014 - 12:38 PM) Max, any way to block banner ads that are not in English? For some reason or other (perhaps my IP) I get many in French and (perhaps my username) Italian. Most are Italian these days. No idea why.
@  steveyfrac : (13 September 2014 - 10:54 AM) Awesome guys. Thanks. There is a fellow in London selling a lightly used set of winters off a 2006. Wanted to make sure they would fit.
@  marchanna : (13 September 2014 - 10:53 AM) The offset is a little different on the rear, they stick out about half an inch more. I think it actually looks better.
@  marchanna : (13 September 2014 - 10:52 AM) Confirmed. That's what I have on my car.
@  FlossyTheSmart : (13 September 2014 - 10:52 AM) See here: http://clubsmartcar....showtopic=27829
@  FlossyTheSmart : (13 September 2014 - 10:51 AM) yes they will
@  steveyfrac : (13 September 2014 - 10:49 AM) Help! Anyone know if Winter rims and tires off a 2006 Smart will fit on my 2014 ED?
@  marchanna : (13 September 2014 - 10:47 AM) I adjusted the colour a little if you give me your email i'll send it to you