Topic title says it.
I am trying to make some room around here and certain things have to go. The boat, motor and trailer are one of the items that don't get used much, so it's on the top of the list.
The boat is a 14' Springbok 'Fisherman' aluminum boat.
- It has a steering wheel and forward-mounted forward/neutral/reverse shifter and accelerator.
- There are also high mounted LED stop/tail lights mounted on the back of the boat for more visibility when being towed.
- Boat and motor have about 60 hours on them since new.
- The boat also comes with a new (last summer) custom fitted boat cover (new cost, over $500)
The motor is a 9.9 Evinrude.
The trailer is a Moore Northland tilt trailer, model A650.
- It has a 3rd wheel for manouvering it around when not attached to the car.
- It has a strap winch about 20 feet long.
- As described earlier, it tilts
- Less than 4,000 kms on the trailer since new.
Asking $1,500 or make a "sensible" offer.
Selling as a complete unit only, at this time.
If asking price is met, a Honda 2 hp outboard motor goes with it.