Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Boat, motor and trailer
Club smart Car > Market Place > Member Classifieds - Parts and Accessories > Non-smart car related items
Leadwing
Topic title says it.

I am trying to make some room around here and certain things have to go. The boat, motor and trailer are one of the items that don't get used much, so it's on the top of the list.

The boat is a 14' Springbok 'Fisherman' aluminum boat.
- It has a steering wheel and forward-mounted forward/neutral/reverse shifter and accelerator.
- There are also high mounted LED stop/tail lights mounted on the back of the boat for more visibility when being towed.
- Boat and motor have about 60 hours on them since new.
- The boat also comes with a new (last summer) custom fitted boat cover (new cost, over $500)

The motor is a 9.9 Evinrude.

The trailer is a Moore Northland tilt trailer, model A650.
- It has a 3rd wheel for manouvering it around when not attached to the car.
- It has a strap winch about 20 feet long.
- As described earlier, it tilts
- Less than 4,000 kms on the trailer since new.

Asking $1,500 or make a "sensible" offer.

Selling as a complete unit only, at this time.

If asking price is met, a Honda 2 hp outboard motor goes with it.
Shirl
Hi,

Do you happen to have a picture or two of the boat/ Bill and I have been looking for something to just bomb around in. Easier than taking Sequana out for a short little trips around the harbour smile.gif

Take care, drive safe
Shirl
Graham
QUOTE (Leadwing @ Jun 25 2011 - 03:08 PM) *
Selling as a complete unit only at this time.

If asking price is met, a Honda 2 hp outboard motor goes with it.

Are you selling the 2HP separately? 4 stroke or 2-stroke? PM me if you wish. My neighbor also has a 2HP Honda that he never uses. He says I can use it, but somehow that doesn't seem right.
Leadwing
QUOTE (Shirl @ Jun 25 2011 - 04:56 PM) *
Hi,

Do you happen to have a picture or two of the boat/ Bill and I have been looking for something to just bomb around in. Easier than taking Sequana out for a short little trips around the harbour smile.gif

Take care, drive safe
Shirl

Here is an older photo with the boat behind the bike. In it, the boat has an older cover, the new one is blue. Up to date photos to come shortly (tomorrow, when the sun is shining) ... I generally tow this behind my motorcycle, so you have to know it's not heavy. wink.gif

Ron bike.gif
Leadwing
QUOTE (Graham @ Jun 25 2011 - 06:27 PM) *
Are you selling the 2HP separately? 4 stroke or 2-stroke? PM me if you wish. My neighbor also has a 2HP Honda that he never uses. He says I can use it, but somehow that doesn't seem right.

Hi Graham,

The motor is a 175cc 4-stroke engine. At this time, I am keeping it to see if I can get full asking price for the boat, Evinrude motor and trailer and if the buyer wishes to have the 2 hp motor (because it has been advertised that way). If the buyer wishes to haggle or doesn't want the Honda motor, then I will consider selling it separately. (no price in mind just yet). Thanks for your interest. The ad may be changed by the end of this weekend, in which case, yes, the motor could be sold separately.

Ron bike.gif
Coast Steve
If that was here on the Coast, I would give you full price and buy it.
Then sell mine, it's all the same kind of thing and the same motor but the boat is a bit banged up and much heavier (good for 4 in the ocean though)

angry.gif
Leadwing
Hey Shirl,

Finally got some sunshine so I clicked a couple of quick current shots of the boat etc. showing the new cover, high-mounted LED's on the back of the boat (stern for the old seafarers) and the position of the steering wheel and one lever operation speed control/shifter.

Ron bike.gif
Leadwing
Sold

Including the 2 hp Honda motor which went to the buyer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.