Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi from Long Sault, Ont
Club smart Car > Welcome > Introduce Yourself
dustlesssix
Hi guys and gals!

I just acquired myself a 2005 Smart Fortwo with only 39,000km on it, and its fully loaded, almost every option, and im loving it! its my 4th car to my family, I also have 1991 Honda CRX SI, 2000 Mustang and a 2001 Mazda Protege, I live in Long Sault, Ont, about 1 hour and 20 min, south of Ottawa, and about 45min from Brockville Ont, so if anybody is near this area, we can definatly meet up and chat!

Im in the trade of bodywork, being doing it for 10 years now, im a painter/bodyman/fabricator at the shop I work at, I also do work at home in my garage, if anyone needs some painting, my prices are VERY competitive.

well thats all I have to say for the moment! hope to meet some of you soon!

Jean-Marc Racine

Mike T
Welcome! Have you added your car to the Club database?

smart 450 cdi database entry form

I wish you lived closer to me, because one day my 1966 Peugeot 404 Coupé Injection will be restored. I have all the external sheet metal needed, all NOS (man was that HARD to find!), but there is extensive surgery and some minor fabrication required.
yyzboyz
Welcome to the Club Jean-Marc!

Blair
Mike T
Thanks for entering your car so fast! You probably know this, but it was originally from Ottawa.

Cheers
dustlesssix
QUOTE (Mike T @ Sep 26 2011 - 04:23 PM) *
Thanks for entering your car so fast! You probably know this, but it was originally from Ottawa.

Cheers

no problem!

ya i know, I found this car at the auction for a great price! i was surprised with the low mileage on it
Norm Roy
QUOTE (dustlesssix @ Sep 26 2011 - 09:07 PM) *
no problem!

ya i know, I found this car at the auction for a great price! i was surprised with the low mileage on it

You must be the fellow I waved to on 11th st. in Cornwall on Sunday...

Norm
Francesco
Hi Jean-Marc!

There's a meet near Picton this coming Saturday if you can make it. See here for more details: http://clubsmartcar.com/index.php?showtopic=24380
dustlesssix
QUOTE (Norm Roy @ Sep 26 2011 - 06:01 PM) *
You must be the fellow I waved to on 11th st. in Cornwall on Sunday...

Norm

Yep, that would be me laugh.gif
smart142

Welcome to the club!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.