Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maritime Participating Drivers
Club smart Car > Regional Forums > Canada Wide Events and Trip Reports > Club smart Car.ca Cross Canada Relay / Fundraiser 2006
42Kruiser
This is a recap of who and when for drivers in the Maritimes

[list]newfyguy ............. Arriving from Port au Basques Nfld. at North Sydney to New Glasgow

macpei ................ North Sydney to Confederation Bridge

ged ..................... Halifax to Grand Falls

42Kruiser ............ Halifax to Grand Falls

ARTZ ................... Confederation Bridge to Grand Falls

aptlynamed ........ Confederation Bridge to Moncton

Cabrio R .............. Moncton to Riviere du Loup

herbie ................. Grand Falls to Quebec border

Gilles (?) ............. Fredericton to Grand Falls

FPjohn ................ [list]

Please advise me of any errors or additions
ARTZ
That looks good to me. Krista and I am going to be at the confederation bridge between 4:30 and 5:00. We will then proceed to Moncton.

On Sunday morning, we will leave Moncton around 10:00 and head up to Fredericton for around 12:00. If anyone wants to met us in Fredericton, we will be over on the North side Green, by Ducks Unlimited (across from Dixi Lee Fried Chicken). After that we will be going to over Government House, before heading out.
FPjohn
(ARTZ)
That looks good to me. Krista and I am going to be at the confederation bridge between 4:30 and 5:00. We will then proceed to Moncton.

On Sunday morning, we will leave Moncton around 10:00 and head up to Fredericton for around 12:00. If anyone wants to met us in Fredericton, we will be over on the North side Green, by Ducks Unlimited (across from Dixi Lee Fried Chicken). After that we will be going to over Government House, before heading out.

Hello:

I hope to meet up with you in Fredericton for a return run to Grand Falls-Do you have the Street address for Ducks Unlimited a or shall I try for Gov House which is known to me?

My apologies for the low profile, I've been "preoccupied".

yours
Frank
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.