Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NLabatt

Hey and Hello from Regina, Saskatchewan

19 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone!I'm glad to be on here, it will be nice to meet some more Smart Car owners in the area!My name is Nathan Labatt, I have been a proud Smart Car owner since October of 2010. I drive a 2010 Smart Fortwo Passion Greystyle. If you live in Regina, you've probably seen me cruising around in it. I've been away on a camping trip for the last month with the car, and i haven't had time to get some pictures on here and all that, but I will within the next week! Can't wait to meet and chat with all you wonderful people!

Looks really good!! I especially like the Brabus wheels on it. Are they 15's front and rear?

They are both 15's, yes! I had some flooding issues and my computer is down because of it, so once i get it back up and running I have a few more photo's i'll add!

Welcome! I'm a few days over a month in and loving it. Should have done it sooner. Nice photo.

Nice car! That picture was taken in Saskatoon in front of the old 'Traffic Bridge', which has been slated for demolition.

Glad you made the change Qwijybo! I hope you enjoy it for years to come :P! I think I´ve seen you around a couple times. Next time I will wave! And PrairieBoy, you are totally right! I was up there for a couple days visit, and decided to take some photo´s. I have a couple from up there. I´m just in Europe right now on a month backpacking trip, when I get home, I will get some more photo´s up!

Welcome. I've just reciently relocated to regina, I'm driving a 2005 blue smart cabrio. You will sometimes see my hauling around my trailer. That gets a few looks. Removed the racing stripes the other day so it blends in more now but I'm still sporting the 16" rims with low pros. Be sure to chase me down if ya see me around

Welcome. I've just reciently relocated to regina, I'm driving a 2005 blue smart cabrio. You will sometimes see my hauling around my trailer. That gets a few looks. Removed the racing stripes the other day so it blends in more now but I'm still sporting the 16" rims with low pros. Be sure to chase me down if ya see me around

I will certainly do that! Where did you move from?

From sarnia ontario, I'm working at the upgrader in the new expansion, was a busy day for me on my smartypost-6593-1313988053_thumb.jpg

I will certainly do that! Where did you move from?

Hey Rob!How are things on the praries?How's the beef compare to Ont? Nice job on the intercooler fan!! How much out there?James

Well Living in Regina, I feel like an outcast. I feel like one of ten people that drive a smart car. I have been in Europe for a month, and I have seen more Smart cars here than I could ever imagine! Fortwo's, ForFour's! I love it here! I wish i could make the move over.