5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just became a Smart owner. Nice little 2014 Brabus with 24,000 miles. Plan to lower, install ground effects, rear wing, wider stance. car has some nice one off graphics.

Smart car4.jpg

Smart car.5jpg.jpg

Edited by Ricremm
spelling error

Very nice smart, but I am afraid you did not buy a Brabus.  The car has no Brabus badges, ground effects, wheels, dash pods, lowered suspension,  just to name a few differences.  Unfortunately, there is no way to tell a Brabus by the Vin #.  Unless someone back dated a Brabus to a Pure, not likely, you did not get what you were told you were getting.  I am sorry to be the bearer of this news, but possibly you can get a price rebate from the dealer.  Good luck.

Welcome to the club and site....nice looking Smart....take some close up pics of the interior and engine bay....that will definately help determine what it is you have.....I personally could tell .....I'm not interested in models over fuel savings as in MPGs etc....  again nice Smart all the same even if it isn't what they said.....

Does the car have a two spoke or three spoke steering wheel? As near as I can remember, only the pure models came with the black lower valances and side skirts, and had two spoke steering wheels.  FWIW, the Brabus version of the later model 451s was a package that could be ordered with any passion model.  You should run the VIN and see what the car was listed as when sold new.   :)