Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTA

Hello from Vancouver Island

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hello everyone, I've owned my Smart for about 6 months and have been lurking on these forums over that period of time. Thought it was finally time to say hello!

I'm located on Vancouver Island and picked up the smart as a more nimble alternative to my 93 12 valve cummins :lol:

It's a 2006 Brabus Nightrun Edition 48/50. I've done the full egr delete, stage 1 malone tune, relocated turn signals, and a few other mods so far!

I look forward to spending more hours searching the forums for valuable information.

Cheers

20210721_122311.jpg

Edited by DTA
2 people like this

Welcome to the club!   Enjoy your stay :)

1 person likes this

Welcome to the club :drive:

1 person likes this

Welcome, and I trust you will find what you are looking for here - there is a lot of good information, some of it requires sifting, though not as bad as looking through a trillion grains of sands on a beach.... lol

I've owned eight different smarts over the years - six of them diesel, but have yet to do any seriously heaving lifting at getting one back up to shape... contemplating a cdi again, but we'll see, I could just as easily end up with an electric if the price is right.

1 person likes this

And yes, you should drop by and see Mike T sometime in Ladysmith....! He can tell you where your car was first spotted, and maybe who owned it!

1 person likes this