Jump to content
Welcome to the new Club smart Car! ×

4th Alberta Smart Car Rally


Recommended Posts

Here it is...our 4th nerd fest! I've txted a few previous attendees...most agreed that this can take place Jun 1st. This is not exclusive, please pass the thread to someone you know or just show up if you want!

 

This is the plan:

 

7am - meeting at Stony Plain Tim Hortons (https://maps.app.goo.gl/2tnt2sQ63tdvvRWQ7)

 

7:30am - leaving Tim Hortons and taking hwy 627 or 39 and then eventually taking hwy 22 to Rocky Mountain House.

 

9:45am - Arrive at Rocky Mountain House. We can stop for Breakfast/Snacks and gas here.

 

10:30am - leaving Rocky Mountain House and taking hwy 11 to Saskatchewan Crossing

 

12:30pm - arrive at Saskatchewan Crossings. We can stop for food and or gas here.

 

1:30pm - leaving Saskatchewan Crossings and taking hwy 93 towards Jasper. I don't have an exact schedule, we can decide on the fly or later. There are a few things to see and do along the way: Athabasca Glacier/Columbia Ice Field Tours/Sunwapta Falls/Athabasca Falls/Jasper Tramp...etc.

 

Tentatively 5-6pm - Jasper for supper.

 

After supper, the rally officially ends, but most likely Alex and I would stay in either Jasper or Hinton. Feel free to join us, or you can go back to Edmonton via hwy 16.

 

1) Izzy and Alex (stickman007)

2) Jason and Ashley @Avenge95

3) Robin @Iratama

4) Jeff @WhiteyJr

5) Gilbert @gilrob

6) Andrew @Aj12

7) Jonathan and Kid @YEGSmartie

😎 Shane and Laura

9) Ben and Cerina

10) Mark Rose - may join us in Rocky Mountain House

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

@Stickman007 Izzy, sorry to reach you on a random thread but I am trying to find one of these turbo main hoses for a 2015 fourtwo .8L diesel.  The dealership can't find the part number and sent me a wrong 200 buck exact copy part that was 1/4 the diameter needed.  I would take one from you direct or the proper part number. 604-780-7135 is my cell for text/calling.  Thanks!

Screenshot_20240324-235806_Chrome.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Isme said:

@Stickman007 Izzy, sorry to reach you on a random thread but I am trying to find one of these turbo main hoses for a 2015 fourtwo .8L diesel.  The dealership can't find the part number and sent me a wrong 200 buck exact copy part that was 1/4 the diameter needed.  I would take one from you direct or the proper part number. 604-780-7135 is my cell for text/calling.  Thanks!

 

 

2015????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mjolinor said:

 

2015????

Oops yes you are right the door panel says 07/05.  If I remember correct its a 2005 then built in September.  

 

Any help to find this part number or part would be amazing and immensely appreciated!!  Someone told me Izzy is one who would likely know the part number or even have one.  How would I direct contact him?

Edited by Isme
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Isme said:

Oops yes you are right the door panel says 07/05.  If I remember correct its a 2005 then built in September.  

 

Any help to find this part number or part would be amazing and immensely appreciated!!  Someone told me Izzy is one who would likely know the part number or even have one.  How would I direct contact him?

I have an '05 parts car at my house right now. I'll look tonight to see if that hose is there. I work with Izzy, if I don't have it, he will. I'll text you later tonight.

Jason

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 2024-03-01 at 4:52 PM, stickman007 said:

Here it is...our 4th nerd fest! I've txted a few previous attendees...most agreed that this can take place Jun 1st. This is not exclusive, please pass the thread to someone you know or just show up if you want!

 

This is the plan:

 

7am - meeting at Stony Plain Tim Hortons (https://maps.app.goo.gl/2tnt2sQ63tdvvRWQ7)

 

7:30am - leaving Tim Hortons and taking hwy 627 or 39 and then eventually taking hwy 22 to Rocky Mountain House.

 

9:45am - Arrive at Rocky Mountain House. We can stop for Breakfast/Snacks and gas here.

 

10:30am - leaving Rocky Mountain House and taking hwy 11 to Saskatchewan Crossing

 

12:30pm - arrive at Saskatchewan Crossings. We can stop for food and or gas here.

 

1:30pm - leaving Saskatchewan Crossings and taking hwy 93 towards Jasper. I don't have an exact schedule, we can decide on the fly or later. There are a few things to see and do along the way: Athabasca Glacier/Columbia Ice Field Tours/Sunwapta Falls/Athabasca Falls/Jasper Tramp...etc.

 

Tentatively 5-6pm - Jasper for supper.

 

After supper, the rally officially ends, but most likely Alex and I would stay in either Jasper or Hinton. Feel free to join us, or you can go back to Edmonton via hwy 16.

 

1) Izzy and Alex (stickman007)

2) Jason and Ashley @Avenge95

3) Robin @Iratama

4) Jeff @WhiteyJr

5) Gilbert @gilrob

6) Andrew @Aj12

7) Jonathan and Kid @YEGSmartie

8) Shane and Laura

9) Ben and Cerina

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking forward to the tour.

 

I have a reserved camp site at the Wapati campground. There's probably roof for a second (or third) smart.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • smartzuuk changed the title to 4th Alberta Smart Car Rally

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...